What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
It's nothing short of a genocide, another Holocaust. It's such a shame that the United States is basically the only country that has the moral courage to speak out against this genocide. Not a peep from Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, etc.
Native American: the United States is basically the only country that do have ever commit genocide.
Never forget more than 120 million native American was killed by Europens.

Lol.. wow another delusion post try to fool the rest about US righteous. Human right champion?

How is the US federal government responsible for the criminal actions of a rogue cop? The fact that he is being charged and will be brought to justice proves America is a great nation.

Native American: the United States is basically the only country that do have ever commit genocide.

The genocide of Amerindians is the legacy of the Spanish colonialists, not the US federal government. Yes the latter did commit some atrocities against so-called Native Americans, but that was a long time ago. The US has been completely transformed into a moral nation after the success of the civil rights movement.

How is the US federal government responsible for the criminal actions of a rogue cop? The fact that he is being charged and will be brought to justice proves America is a great nation.
US is the most hypocrite country. When their policy goes wrong, they will push the blame against a few enforcer just implementing federal rules pass down from government. Tell me if US is really so liberal why the LA riot in 1994 can still repeat in 2020 of george flyod? Shouldn't it be eradicated long again with US democracy system? You are deluding yourself with US system. The leopard will never change its spot.

US democracy is also a joke. You can choose only between Democrats or Republican who both basically practice the same policy the elite imperialism of US. There is no choice. It's just a gimmick of election to fool voters thinking they have a choice in US.

The genocide of Amerindians is the legacy of the Spanish colonialists, not the US federal government. Yes the latter did commit some atrocities against so-called Native Americans, but that was a long time ago. The US has been completely transformed into a moral nation after the success of the civil rights movement.
Another BS comment. Don't take us as 3 years old kid. You want me to dig out the history book and let the world see what white American did to native American and black?

It's nothing short of a genocide, another Holocaust. It's such a shame that the United States is basically the only country that has the moral courage to speak out against this genocide. Not a peep from Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, etc.
People from Iraq,Libya,Afghanistan:We thank US for sending us bombs for "FREE".

A moral nation
What a joke.

246918.jpg

42664_ss170825twip11_59fabd82fd993440c54723f577717c38_1541424601500.jpg
Reuters-Yemen-Featured-1024x683.jpg
yemen_2.jpg

gettyimages-456058301.jpg

You guys are going off topic. I would be more than happy to set the record straight about the great United States from this old, debunked propaganda. But this thread is about the Uighurs of China. Let's stay focused on that topic.

What do you say about the forced imprisonment of 2 million Uighurs in concentration camps?

You guys are going off topic. I would be more than happy to set the record straight about the great United States from this old, debunked propaganda. But this thread is about the Uighurs of China. Let's stay focused on that topic.

What do you say about the forced imprisonment of 2 million Uighurs in concentration camps?

When Indians ask me what do I say about Indian army killed 40 PLA I have the same feeling.
Just creat a number to satisfy your superiority. And don't care whether the number is true or false.

And we are not off the topic, both face the threat of religious extremism,China uses education and US uses bomb, which is better??

No matter what you think, 911 have already gives you the answer.

And public security in Xinjiang is better and better, not a single terrorist attacks in the last 4 years . this number is over 1000 from 1990 to 2016.

Last edited:
@ToddBing @Beast
the guy @Cherub786 you are conversing with, openly admitted in a thread that he directly receives messages from 'God'. So converse at your own risk :azn:

@doorstar look who's back lol
He will soon claim US is God and we need to obey US all the time. But he can do it himself and don't drag us in. We are not as stupid as him.

No one cares about the plight of Muslims all across the globe except for Muslims so I urge all the fake multiple ID rats to keep their crocodile tears for Uighurs to themselves.

@ToddBing @Beast
the guy @Cherub786 you are conversing with, openly admitted in a thread that he directly receives messages from 'God'. So converse at your own risk :azn:

@doorstar look who's back lol
this is the nature and character of this forum, newcomers often get confused due to its name having the sacred word 'Pakistan' in it. don't take it too literally, it is just a deception.
would you believe that I just received a warning point (on the recommendation of Nilgiri) from an unknown entity for calling joe shearer a liar for lying?

confused?
He will soon claim US is God and we need to obey US all the time. But he can do it himself and don't drag us in. We are not as stupid as him.
no, he does not hate China because he worships America or loves Uighurs but because he is an old Ahmadi Muslim in Canada. he will hate anyone who helps Pakistan because of what happened to his mazhab in Pakistan some 40 odd years ago.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom