What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

in the heat of the debate .... IAF is really playing smart and cunning .... they are able to point fingers on PAF .... and no one is asking about counting those .... Su30s in fleet .... the pic shown by them have some serious flaws in it (i might be wrong) ... might be the same mig 27 that crashed (Since lot of air exercise has been seen near rajasthan border .... they can very well play with aircraft signatures ...

in the heat of the debate .... IAF is really playing smart and cunning .... they are able to point fingers on PAF .... and no one is asking about counting those .... Su30s in fleet .... the pic shown by them have some serious flaws in it (i might be wrong) ... might be the same mig 27 that crashed (Since lot of air exercise has been seen near rajasthan border .... they can very well play with aircraft signatures ...
In this age u can't hide these things. IAF fooling it's own ppl in the rest of world nobody buy theior argument when count of F16 is done by US that's end the debate but for india second question is then Su30 this whole push is to cover up that thing but u can't do it for long

In this age u can't hide these things. IAF fooling it's own ppl in the rest of world nobody buy theior argument when count of F16 is done by US that's end the debate but for india second question is then Su30 this whole push is to cover up that thing but u can't do it for long

The best way for DGISPR would be to release data from mig21 flight recorder ....

Can some wake those Indians in BR. They are still thinking Pakistan is winning the propaganda war only. Now we have US publications openly telling the truth. Quite neutral to me.

My bet is they are hiding the SU30 crash ....elections are near bhai

I want DG ISPR to arrange a press conference with some PAF guy and kill this issue.
DG ISPR is far ahead in the game and must be laughing his head off at the panic stricken IAF leadership.

He will only if it is in his plans, unlike Indians, who are acting like an unpaid W#ore and exposing themselves as some kind of an evidence, lol.

This is understandable that plane went off the radar if it has taken the hit, but it is not comprehendible how did it vanish off the ground?
F16 vanished due to EW capabilities of PAF as they trapped the Mig21 and Su30.

As far as the location is concerned, You have raised an interesting point but Indians are just ("Baghlain Jhakna") giving lame excuses as an after thought, and find themselves exposing even more...the chinks in their armor.

Evidence

68206242.jpg

India has SOOOO many spy satellites, why can't they simply show the crash sites of the F16s? We have seen the satellite views of the crash sites of both the Mig21 and Mi17 already.
How hard can this be...

unless of course, if it is a lie.

Why the hell pentagon will say anything directly related to some one else airforce you idiot. They would had only released the statement if the F16 in question belongs to US airforce. Get it ?

For some one else airforce, news are released through other prominent sources directly linked to media. Foreign Policy is one such source and this is precisely why, international media is buying her report and have totally ridiculed Indian narrative now.

Mind your Language be careful when you use words like idiot, this shows the caliber of your mental level. Remember we are on same side.

Why the hell pentagon will say anything directly related to some one else airforce you idiot. They would had only released the statement if the F16 in question belongs to US airforce. Get it ?
Actually, that is incorrect.
a. If a nation loses a F-16, they have to report it to Lockheed Martin.
Why? Because an investigation will take place that the jet had (actually) crashed. They don't want their things to go to another nation for Reverse Engineering.

b. As far as Pentagon is concerned..., they themselves got involved when the 'End-User Agreement' was brought up. Lets not forget the US High Commission in Islamabad started investigating. So now that their investigation is well over, they outta mention it in one of their Press Briefings. I'm not suggesting that it is a matter of great importance to them and that a Press Briefing would be required just for a PAF F-16.

Finally, the article came out on the 5th. Which means the investigation was well over a day prior (at the very least).

Actually, that is incorrect.
a. If a nation loses a F-16, they have to report it to Lockheed Martin.
Why? Because an investigation will take place that the jet had (actually) crashed. They don't want their things to go to another nation for Reverse Engineering.

b. As far as Pentagon is concerned..., they themselves got involved when the 'End-User Agreement' was brought up. Lets not forget the US High Commission in Islamabad started investigating. So now that their investigation is well over, they outta mention it in one of their Press Briefings. I'm not suggesting that it is a matter of great importance to them and that a Press Briefing would be required just for a PAF F-16.

Finally, the article came out on the 5th. Which means the investigation was well over a day prior (at the very least).

Read my post again. For all this, information is shared but Pentagon don't do an exclusive press release for an issue relevant to some one else air force. Information is than given out thru credible media sources but not directly from Pentagon.

Back
Top Bottom