What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

You must be congratulated for the discovery that a nation is familiar with the modalities of rape; it is quite a change for a Bengali to hear this from a Pakistani.

There where NO systematic rape done by pakistani forces in Bangladesh. Get your facts right. Its all propaganda.

There where NO systematic rape done by pakistani forces in Bangladesh. Get your facts right. Its all propaganda.
Yeah, sure and unicorns are a reality! Bangladeshis were mad to hate pakistani army and it was all evil indian propaganda that led to split of pakistan into two.

Yeah, sure and unicorns are a reality! Bangladeshis were mad to hate pakistani army and it was all evil indian propaganda that led to split of pakistan into two.

It is very important for me to know facts in every part of my life. I do not comment on things that i don´t have knowledge of.

One thing is a fact: Pakistan army is professional. One part of being professional is to be human, civilized and have codex of high moral values. And the Pakistan army has always been that, is at this very moment and will also be (inshallah) in the future. If they stray away from this professionalism they will cease to exist!
Raping is not part of being professional soldier and will never be. Soldiers indulging are not professional soldiers but mercenaries.

If you want to get knowledge about what happened during 1971 then read "The 1971 indo-pak war -a soldiers narrative".

I do not have a wish to educate you. You can believe in what ever you want.

End of discussion.

LoL even our great ever active PM IK never leaves a chance to scold India about lying to the world

PM Khan chides/Scolds India over false claim of F-16 downing

5ca95f5282966.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Saturday rebuked Indian leadership over its false claim of shooting down a Pakistani F-16 fighter jet in a dogfight amid growing tension between the two countries in February.

“The truth always prevails and is always the best policy,” the prime minister tweeted. “BJP’s attempt to win the elections through whipping up war hysteria and false claim of downing a Pak F-16 has backfired with US defence officials also confirming that no F-16 was missing from Pakistan’s fleet.”

“India’s claim that one of its fighter pilots shot down a Pakistani F-16 fighter jet in an aerial battle between the two nuclear powers in February appears to be wrong,” reads a report recently posted on the website of US-based Foreign Policy magazine.

The report cites two senior US defence officials with direct knowledge of the situation revealing that US personnel had recently counted Pakistan’s F-16s and found none missing.

Says it was BJP’s attempt to win elections by whipping up war hysteria

The finding directly contradicts the account of Indian Air Force officials who said that Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman had managed to shoot down a Pakistani F-16 before his own plane was downed by a Pakistani missile.

“It is possible that in the heat of combat, Varthaman, flying a vintage MiG-21 Bison, got a lock on the Pakistani F-16, fired, and genuinely believed he scored a hit. But the count, conducted by US authorities on the ground in Pakistan, sheds doubt on New Delhi’s version of events, suggesting that Indian authorities may have misled the international community about what happened that day,” the Foreign Policy report says.

The report comes just days before the beginning of India’s general elections, in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi is seeking another term in office.

In the weeks leading up to the election, tensions between India and Pakistan escalated to levels not seen in decades after more than 40 Indian security officials were killed in an attack in India-held Kashmir on Feb 14. Both sides have been accused of spreading disinformation and fanning nationalistic flames.

Although the report is not likely to sway Indian voters, Vipin Narang, an associate professor of political science at MIT, said the way the events had unfolded might affect India’s efforts to deter Pakistan in the future.

“As details come out, it looks worse and worse for the Indians,” Mr Narang said. “It looks increasingly like India failed to impose significant costs on Pakistan, but lost a plane and a helicopter of its own in the process.”

The dogfight between fighter jets of the two countries occurred on Feb 27 when, according to India, a group of Pakistani jets entered its airspace in response to the first Indian air raid on Pakistani territory since the 1971 war a day earlier. India scrambled its own jets and gave chase. During the aerial battle that ensued, Varthaman’s jet took a missile hit but he ejected safely into Pakistani territory. He was captured by the Pakistani army and released days later in an effort to deescalate the crisis.

According to the report, one of the senior US defence officials with direct knowledge of the count said that Pakistan had invited the United States to physically count its F-16 planes after the incident as part of an end-user agreement signed when the foreign military sale was finalised.

“Generally in such agreements, the United States requires the receiving country to allow US officials to inspect the equipment regularly to ensure it is accounted for and protected. Some of Pakistan’s F-16s were acquired from Jordan through a third party transfer, but even these are subject to the end-user agreement,” Richard Aboulafia, an analyst with the Teal Group, an aerospace and defence firm, was quoted as saying.

“If you are a user of American defence products … you need to go through a very clear process to send those weapons to a third party,” explained Mr Aboulafia, noting that the US had a rigid process in place to try to ensure its equipment did not fall into the hands of “hostile actors”.

Published in Dawn, April 7th, 2019

https://www.dawn.com/news/1474437/pm-chides-india-over-false-claim-of-f-16-downing

Still there is more room for some "MORE HUMILIATION" I am waiting when Pentagon and Lockheed Martin will say the same thing that no F-16 was shot down only then the HUMILIATION will be complete

Why the hell pentagon will say anything directly related to some one else airforce you idiot. They would had only released the statement if the F16 in question belongs to US airforce. Get it ?

For some one else airforce, news are released through other prominent sources directly linked to media. Foreign Policy is one such source and this is precisely why, international media is buying her report and have totally ridiculed Indian narrative now.

Kindly go through the links in following message too. There was no need to explain anything dear:
Thses pilots could be Indians too? Did U ask ur airforce? Go ask them they hiding kill made by Pak. u guys lied so much that even u don't know what u said yesterday this whole F16 campaign has only one reason things will move towards Su30 if India kept quite.shame is a little word for india debunked again and again and again and again by whole world.

Thses pilots could be Indians too? Did U ask ur airforce? Go ask them they hiding kill made by Pak. u guys lied so much that even u don't know what u said yesterday this whole F16 campaign has only one reason things will move towards Su30 if India kept quite.shame is a little word for india debunked again and again and again and again by whole world.
Kindly get your head around my earlier posts first before blindly wasting more bandwidth dear. Click > here< lol.

Apparently they (IAF) are about to hold press conference about f-16. Lets hope they don't dangle another piece of condom oh i mean AMRAAM as proof.

ISPR should prepare to release details of second pilot and jet that was downed.

Let me preempt the to be staged drama as per earlier reports in Indian media.

All they have are two radar charts actually showing how F16 baited Abhi into trap (and then disappearing from radar using EW POD.) While Abbi ended up victim of our trap seconds later.

The other so called evidence is Radio intercepts of PAF fighters and allegedly one going silente, lol (he disappeared from their radar and they expect to still hear him after EW, lol) and ground units reporting they saw multiple parachutes, lol.

That's the total evidence they have to keep fooling Modi lover junta.

Just one question which I already tweeted about yesterday that howcome if IAF can determine electronic signatures of PAF jets within Pakistani territory failed to recognize own MI-17 helicopter inside own territory ?

Apparently they (IAF) are about to hold press conference about f-16. Lets hope they don't dangle another piece of condom oh i mean AMRAAM as proof.

ISPR should prepare to release details of second pilot and jet that was downed.

Indian release AWACS radar images lol:

Just one question which I already tweeted about yesterday that howcome if IAF can determine electronic signatures of PAF jets within Pakistani territory failed to recognize own MI-17 helicopter inside own territory ?

Lol... they PAF screwed up their systems with EW and they were seeing ghosts.

This explains it how it was done and PAF set up a trap with EW whereby they had Ghost F-16 appearing on their radars but there were none at that location.

Lol, as expected, what a bunch of sore losers. Their evidence is exactly like i posted earlier:
Let me preempt the to be staged drama as per earlier reports in Indian media.

All they have are two radar charts actually showing how F16 baited Abhi into trap (and then disappearing from radar using EW POD.) While Abbi ended up victim of our trap seconds later.

The other so called evidence is Radio intercepts of PAF fighters and allegedly one going silente, lol (he disappeared from their radar and they expect to still hear him after EW, lol) and ground units reporting they saw multiple parachutes, lol.

That's the total evidence they have to keep fooling Modi lover junta.

Kudos to DG ISPR. Indians disclose top secret information, lol.

It is very important for me to know facts in every part of my life. I do not comment on things that i don´t have knowledge of.

One thing is a fact: Pakistan army is professional. One part of being professional is to be human, civilized and have codex of high moral values. And the Pakistan army has always been that, is at this very moment and will also be (inshallah) in the future. If they stray away from this professionalism they will cease to exist!
Raping is not part of being professional soldier and will never be. Soldiers indulging are not professional soldiers but mercenaries.

If you want to get knowledge about what happened during 1971 then read "The 1971 indo-pak war -a soldiers narrative".

I do not have a wish to educate you. You can believe in what ever you want.

End of discussion.
you pick a book and ignore vast swathes of proof that is irrefutable and still believe you know facts. whatever flies your kite man. all the best to you.

Don't need to belong to your school of thought anyways.. so, missing nothing.

Just saw this on TOI and sharing
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...istani-f-16-says-iaf/articleshow/68780475.cms

And Shiv says, not enough, except circumstantial evidence.. However, where is the CMH pilot remains the biggest point

Attachments

• D3oaXBaXoAABmcM.jpeg
    D3oaXBaXoAABmcM.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 72
  • D3oaXBfXkAAtSkV.jpeg
    D3oaXBfXkAAtSkV.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 79
  • D3oaXBaWkAMwelx.jpeg
    D3oaXBaWkAMwelx.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 77
  • D3obpc3XoAAV42y.jpeg
    D3obpc3XoAAV42y.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
As posted above, IAF released those radar charts today.
If this the case, then the Indians must have the location of the downed F 16 as per the "engagement area" if not exact but approximate. for that it would have been very easy for them to locate and take pictures through satellite. This could have debunked once for all.
This is understandable that plane went off the radar if it has taken the hit, but it is not comprehendible how did it vanish off the ground?

Back
Top Bottom