What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

Modi has done to India in 5 years what we couldn't have done in 20.
He has exposed India's Terrorist, deceiving & utterly Liar face to the world.
India is laughing stock of the world now coz of his Tea Boy mentality.
I want him to be India's PM for another 5 years for greater good.

Last edited:
Didn't indians already said that there was no Awacs to cover their fighters?

I think US let IAF personal killed in 'accident' after which they claimed no F-16 was shot down by India.. so that, the 2nd Plane pilots deaths can be covered..
P.S fully respect the troops fighting troops not the one who kills innocents

WfhOGC3.jpg

Excessive use of social media has developed a generation of brain dead zombies throughout the world.Look how Trump,Modi and others swayed their nonsense to the naive. We can believe it rightly that the bulk of the Indian populace can be manipulated easily by the constant bombardment of fake propaganda,same can be said about us as we also fall for the dynastic and tabdeeli mantras easily.

"4. Simultaneously, the IAF was monitoring the tactical communications between the PAF formation. The communications of one of these F-16s abruptly ended indicating a shoot down says the IAF."

Ludicrous. Comms are encrypted. How the heck did they know comms frequencies and listen to encrypted comms?

Someone tell me I'm wrong.

Russian figthers are inferior from Western jet fighters. Even 40 years old jet still posses threat to any latest russian fighter in arsenal. Even turkey f16 shot down their fighter, russian never dare to cross Syria from mid city.
I dont agree.Russian fighters are top notch as well ,actually what matters most is the man behind the machine.

Well, recent Indian responses or should we say denials or abysmal attempts at rebuttals, nonsensical as they are, are actually a manifestation of a deep rooted psychosis about Pakistan … which apparently seems to turn an otherwise rational Indian into an illogical jingoistic oaf … whenever the topic of Pakistan comes into effect.

Maybe one can speculate the cause to be the very creation of Pakistan in 1947. Which perhaps robbed them (The Hindus) of the opportunity to rule over an undivided Indian Sub-Continent with a complete dominion over the Muslims for the first time. Maybe a scar to their mindset of being ruled by the Muslims in the greater part of the Sub-Continent for almost 600 years i.e. from 1150 AD with the advent of Shahabuddin Ghori till the fall from grace of the Kings that followed the Mughal King Aurangzeb Alamgir. Seems to me the resentment was subdued to begin with. But many years later fanned up during the first BJP term of government after the Kargil episode. Since that occurrence the subdued resentment has grown exponentially to what it is today.

Sad really.

This is exactly, what it is, without any iota of doubt and it is not very easy for them to forego and get rid of this feeling of resentment. You have nailed it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom