What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

Guys any chance of situation on the LOC deteriorating? Any chance of attack by india because they have been utterly embarrassed today so close to the elections?!

Best Indian reply so farView attachment 551447
Someone tell this guy to make sure, he put it as a suggestion to check the Chasis number too, and do the acid test too where the number is punched.....jahaz chori ka hoa tou pakra jaye ga.....:agree::crazy_pilot:

Guys any chance of situation on the LOC deteriorating? Any chance of attack by india because they have been utterly embarrassed today so close to the elections?!
very much possible and we should not rule it out....it will be a non military target something India can boast about and World will not have an issue with ......if they manage to strike down an a/c of ours in that time, that will be a different story.....

The Su30mki wreckage. Are we sure it was an aim120? It could have been spray painted sukhoi scrap.
I'm pretty sure. Besides our airforce is pretty sure. Haven't you seen them and solo turk team wear su30 kill patches?

The Indians still have a hand to play - I think Abhinandan callsign "Chaiwala" will be making a statement. If this doesnt happen, it means we have recorded statements of him OR he was a Su30 pilot.

Baychara is still imprisoned in India. Wonder why Indians dont question his absence or why he is not being allowed to return home. Does anyone really buy that he chose to go sit at an airbase? :rolleyes1:

I have been wondering about Abhinandan.
My best guess is that the guy has enough honor to stick with his statements when he made when he was in the Pakistani captivity and that he's being pressured to change those statements if he were to be allowed a free normal life.

According to the lunatic Indian retired General Bakshi: Abhi was drugged by the Pakistani ISI to make those statements, and that's why Abhi was so lethargic walking back to India via the Wagah crossing, and that Imran Khan personally flew to Lahore to witness the torturing and drugging of Abhi!!

Look up those videos of General Bakshi! He should be General BAKWASI!!! HAHAHA!

If this is the caliber of a GENERAL in the Indian Army then may God help India!!!

Back
Top Bottom