What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

lies, ve painted a JF17 ib f16 colors and phooled everyone that came to count the jahaaz

should be an eye-opener for their jahil pubic tht beleives every bs trown at em. Now india needs to account for its 2nd plane.

By-pass peaks strongholds and bunkers on peaks. circumvent and cut off rear. Not every peak has entrenched enemy on it. There are many peaks with nominal presence or just observation posts. Use of artillery and Air Force helps assaulting troops, this was seen in Kargil. It's not really static warfare. In future wars, helicopters will play a major role in assaulting, reinforcing, supplying and capturing peaks. Not proper Gunships maybe, but transport helicopters. It will also be important to take on roads and cross roads, bridges and peaks over looking highways. The further north we go, manning posts becomes more difficult, in fact the density of troops starts to decrease also and eventually becomes minimal around Siachen area due to climate and geography. The use of Air Force becomes n

Indeed. Even now post kargil many posts on higher altitudes are abandoned by both sides during winter. Deployment in such weather is simply not possible. The study of geography thus plays a crucial role in planning and defending areas and many areas between pakista and India are basically geographical fortresses.

The use of Air Force becomes necessary to dislodge enemy troops from peaks and interdiction missions become more important to deny the enemy from reinforcing or counter attacking any captured peak. Road transport system is very slow in mountainous terrain and width of roads matters as well as tonnage of supply that cargo trucks can haul.

Agreed Air presence and air defence will play a future role in LOC which is why its imperative that Pakistan builds its air defence and air force arsenal to protect the areas under it. A string air defence is worth equal to any army. We have seen with wars being fought thousands of miles away in many terrains which would not accommodate a ground army being fought with the help of an air force. Air force may help man tackle the limitation of geography.

before, IAF has had good experience in Kargil and nearby sectors. Most of the experience that PAF has shown in conducting strikes in mountainous terrain is on the western border.

There is a world of difference between the stormy cold mountains of the north and dry mountains ad caverns of the west.

Now Indians are saying it is not an official statement by US government. Just wondering, how many proofs you need.

I got called as anti national when I posted the same in one of my WhatsApp group long time back. Bhakts are truly low IQ'ed inbreds. One even told me he is coming with a gun to finish me off. :).
bhai ji, avoid posting /responding to sensitive topics on phone apps. Its easier to track a person and all have families. Stay safe.

I got called as anti national when I posted the same in one of my WhatsApp group long time back. Bhakts are truly low IQ'ed inbreds. One even told me he is coming with a gun to finish me off. :).
You are a Desh Drohi...

Wonder how the BJP will spin this story now. I am sure they will find a way of making the BJP Bakhts happy. If logic fails they usually resort to vedic science!

Cover ups have happened before and that too on top of the food chain, both in pakistan and US.

Exclusive Friendly fire downs Pakistani F-16; U.S. in a coverup
ByRICHARD SALE
WASHINGTON -- A Pakistan Air Force F-16 accidentally shot down a companion F-16 previously reported to have been hit by a Soviet-made missile last May during combat over Afghanistan -- and U.S. officials assisted in the coverup, administration officials said Saturday.

'It was pilot error,' a U.S. intelligence source said of the jet fighter's loss.

Pakistan's attempt to cover up the accident was assisted by some Pentagon and State Department officials who felt the false report of a Soviet 'kill' might help promote Pakistan's bid to acquire sophisticated U.S.-made AWACS radar airplanes, administration sources told United Press International.

However, Pakistan first concocted the story primarily to 'save face' and prevent any embarrassment of its Air Force, which has created an F-16 craze among the Pakistani people, they said.

Asked about the disclosure that the plane was downed by friendly fire, a defense official at Pakistan's Washington embassy said, 'This we do not know because we have no links with our Air Force Department.' He declined further comment.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1987/0...Pakistani-F-16-US-in-a-coverup/8251553579200/

In that case at least a F16 was shot down and we had a wreckage. Who shot it down can be debated.

While in this case we only have whatsapp forwards. No wreckage. No footage. No nothing

One even told me he is coming with a gun to finish me off. :).

WTF!!!

Lmao July/18/1987......I think you created this account just for trolling purposes....
Cover ups have happened before and that too on top of the food chain, both in pakistan and US.

Exclusive Friendly fire downs Pakistani F-16; U.S. in a coverup
ByRICHARD SALE
WASHINGTON -- A Pakistan Air Force F-16 accidentally shot down a companion F-16 previously reported to have been hit by a Soviet-made missile last May during combat over Afghanistan -- and U.S. officials assisted in the coverup, administration officials said Saturday.

'It was pilot error,' a U.S. intelligence source said of the jet fighter's loss.

Pakistan's attempt to cover up the accident was assisted by some Pentagon and State Department officials who felt the false report of a Soviet 'kill' might help promote Pakistan's bid to acquire sophisticated U.S.-made AWACS radar airplanes, administration sources told United Press International.

However, Pakistan first concocted the story primarily to 'save face' and prevent any embarrassment of its Air Force, which has created an F-16 craze among the Pakistani people, they said.

Asked about the disclosure that the plane was downed by friendly fire, a defense official at Pakistan's Washington embassy said, 'This we do not know because we have no links with our Air Force Department.' He declined further comment.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1987/0...Pakistani-F-16-US-in-a-coverup/8251553579200/

Wonder how the BJP will spin this story now. I am sure they will find a way of making the BJP Bakhts happy. If logic fails they usually resort to vedic science!

Already on the way. Jordanian allies and their F16 Screw registration numbers, sale numbers and serial numbers...

Back up is also prepared. US cover up. Don't want F16 sales to go down.

The second conspiracy theory beats the " Jews are the reason behind pakistan inflation conspiracy theory" its that messed up.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom