What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

Will wait before anything official comes.
Lara Seligman is another masala news seller working for various banana media.

NDTV reports it could Jordan supplied F-16 Block 15 ADF.
Possible but I have some doubts about it though; as they are not AMRAAM capable and they are based far away in Bholari.

Any F-16 transferred from one country to another is re-registered to the new country by the US. It is held accounted for in overall numbers sold to the recipient country.

Ok. Agreed it does seem like India did not bring down an f16. Likely play was , pak f16 comes in along mirage . India scrambles mig21 and su30. Pak f16 fires a few at su30 but takes evasive action and missile part in India. Mig21 has one f16 locked and chases and maybe even fires. In the meantime crosses loc. F16 evades mig missile but mig is downed in Kashmir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still US name sales in Pakistan.
There is very ittle love lost between the US and Pakistan. The US has placed all its bets on India and is even willing to rebrand and sell the F16 for the IAF. Yet still they support the Pakistani version of events.

Points for you to ponder

Last edited:
@Mav3rick this is for your understanding
Raytheon-awarded-62M-for-foreign-military-AMRAAM-refresh.jpg

Geographical advantage is a nightmare fr opposing forces. One of the major reasons why Pakistan was able to take those High peaks in kargil without major damage ( which it would have sustained had the peaks been manned properly) is the emptiness of them. This made it a nightmare for India to dislodge Pakistan from it and they had to make multiple thrusts to pull it off suffering casualties. Even then some peaks remained under Pakistan control. just like Pakistan India is also entrenched at many advantageous positions which is why if you would study the 1965 and 1971 war you would see that Pakistan and India tried to pace the Kashmir skirmishes to the points where they held the advantage and avoided attacking places where the opposing forces were entrenched.

Modi has a very efficient media campaign and social media accounts working 24/7 feeding propaganda to the masses. I doubt he needs to do anything more. This report will barely earn a mention from some media sectors of Indian media which will then be attacked ruthlessly by other sections for being unpatriotic. By the time the elections end the Indian masses will be choking on propaganda and these findings will be ignored and forgotten completely.

As I stated before. Their media is working over time feeding to the masses that A. Pakistan is losing everywhere with internal faultlines with massive casualties and is suffering on the LOC
Our media does the same when it comes to Defense related issues. Always talking the language of the State and Army. But do we become blind followers?. I don't believe in modern age of social Media everything can be rubbed under the carpet that easy. As India don't have social media restrictions not that i know of. If still their public believe the state narrative despite being exposed to so much information then what can i say about them. God Save the world from 1 Billion Plus people with this level of IQ and having Nuclear Weapons.

Because its their national character. When you have 60+ years of the underdog and victim phenomenon imposed through media and social narrative, added with religious extremism it creates a nation so convinced of their moral high horse and their narrative that logic and truth is irrelevant.

Its like a mental patient being told of a reality they dont want to accept, a continued self deception will continue to occur.
lolz your comment reminded me of movie "shutter island".

No way the american defence sector wouldve ever let this "f 16 shot down" narrative survive, they just gave a taste, i believe after Indian elections they will more openly report it.

I remember a Canadian jet fighter program which was the most advanced of its kind in the entire world, Aero or something it was called.....The Americans pressurized the Canadian PM into shelving the program as it wouldve hit the dominance of the likes of lockheed over the global aviation arena.

Back
Top Bottom