What's new

All INDIAN meat eaters raise ur hands.

i can eat anything that walks with its back to the sky, vegetarian or non-vegetarian.

This thread reminds me of the rebellion of 1857 of independence struggle. It started when the regiment came to know about new cartridges which allegedly were wrapped in paper greased with cow and pig fat, which had to be bitten off by mouth. The cow being sacred to Hindus, and pig haram to Muslims, soldiers refused to use them. Their Colonel confronted them angrily with artillery and cavalry on the parade ground, but then accepted their demand to withdraw the artillery, and cancel the next morning's parade.

I wish it was 1857 now.

This thread reminds me of the rebellion of 1857 of independence struggle. It started when the regiment came to know about new cartridges which allegedly were wrapped in paper greased with cow and pig fat, which had to be bitten off by mouth. The cow being sacred to Hindus, and pig haram to Muslims, soldiers refused to use them. Their Colonel confronted them angrily with artillery and cavalry on the parade ground, but then accepted their demand to withdraw the artillery, and cancel the next morning's parade.

I wish it was 1857 now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

@jana
from when did using another language become offensive??

good for you! r u a veggie?

if i say yes then what vegi i suppose to be ? :P green chili, lady finger, cabbage or what ?:sick:

on a serious note for many years i did not eat meat. my brothers used to force me to eat. then one day our doctor said lady do eat some meat its not a good habit to eat ghans phoons always

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom