What's new

All India Radio - Indian Intelligence to launch Balochi language propaganda broadcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In a latest move, Indian radio transmission“All India Radio” has decided to deliver news bulletin in Balochi language.

The Times of India mentioned that the initiative was a result of Indian Prime Minister NarendraModi’s Independence Day speech in which he brought up the issue of alleged Pakistani atrocities on people of Balochistan province.

It was for the first time when an Indian Prime Minister specifically mentioned areas of Pakistan.

“The range of programmes transmitted from Jammu station of AIR can now be heard beyond and areas of Pakistan’s Punjab province,” the TOI reported.

“With the introduction of Digital Radio Mondial transmission, the sound waves are loud, steady and uniform, without missing gaps due to absence of disruption of signal.”

Pakistan has long been pointing fingers at India for supporting a separatist insurgency in Balochistan.

Indian spy, belonging to India’s Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) – its main external intelligence agency – was captured in Quetta in March 24 this year.

The spy was identified as Kalbhushan Yadav.“(Pakistan) conveyed its protest and deep concern on the illegal entry into Pakistan by a RAW officer and his involvement in subversive activities in Balochistan and Karachi,” Pakistan’s foreign ministry said in a statement, referring to the message conveyed to India’s ambassador a day later.
http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/0...-launch-news-transmission-in-balochi-language

In a latest move, Indian radio transmission“All India Radio” has decided to deliver news bulletin in Balochi language.

The Times of India mentioned that the initiative was a result of Indian Prime Minister NarendraModi’s Independence Day speech in which he brought up the issue of alleged Pakistani atrocities on people of Balochistan province.

It was for the first time when an Indian Prime Minister specifically mentioned areas of Pakistan.

“The range of programmes transmitted from Jammu station of AIR can now be heard beyond and areas of Pakistan’s Punjab province,” the TOI reported.

“With the introduction of Digital Radio Mondial transmission, the sound waves are loud, steady and uniform, without missing gaps due to absence of disruption of signal.”

Pakistan has long been pointing fingers at India for supporting a separatist insurgency in Balochistan.

Indian spy, belonging to India’s Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) – its main external intelligence agency – was captured in Quetta in March 24 this year.

The spy was identified as Kalbhushan Yadav.“(Pakistan) conveyed its protest and deep concern on the illegal entry into Pakistan by a RAW officer and his involvement in subversive activities in Balochistan and Karachi,” Pakistan’s foreign ministry said in a statement, referring to the message conveyed to India’s ambassador a day later.
http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/0...-launch-news-transmission-in-balochi-language
CPEC fever.................Indian govt slowly coming out in open. Good

Last edited:
Nice....AIR Baluchistan...

Desperation by the enemy. Ramp up the conflict in Kashmir as a kind gesture. We got our cards too.

As if Pakistan is not doing anything in Kashmir. Both our countries are playing their cards as per their capacity. :p:

pakistan broad casting association ordered by government to launch hindi and kashmiri language programs. a tit for tat policy.

When ???:)

Prime Minister NarendraModi’s Independence Day speech in which he brought up the issue of alleged Pakistani atrocities on people of Balochistan province.

Non intervention in the domestic affairs of other countries is enshrined in international law under the UN charter (unless authorized by the security council). This is why Pakistan rarely ever talks about the Maoists, United Liberation Front of Assam, United National Liberation Front etc. These groups operate within regions of India that are not under dispute, as is the case with Balochistan. Modi has however now started a stupid game now where tit for tat allegations will result in both nations embarrassing each other on the international stage, all because he could not tolerate that there was international criticism for his governments behavior in the disputed territory of Kashmir. I know some Indian nationalist will now bring forward links claiming Kashmir is no longer considered a disputed region, but give me one primary UN link that says this and I will accept it. All that happened was that in one session, the Security Council failed to mention Kashmir as a long running disputed territory (probably because it has been going on for so long without any realistic solution visible). That does not change the fact that it was and is however considered disputed since even primary UN links refer to it as such. Example:

Security Council adopted resolution 39 (1948)
ico_pdf.gif
, establishing the United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan (UNCIP) to investigate and mediate the dispute.

http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/missions/unmogip/background.shtml

The very existence of UNMOGIP (United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan), emphasizes that in the view of the UN, this territory is far from considered a domestic affair of India, and until they officially change their view Modi can cry all he wants, but there will be scrutiny of his country's actions in the region. By trying to drag in and interfering in unilaterally internationally recognized regions of other countries, he is however welcoming a barrage of claims of human rights violations in the years to come. As said he has started a tit for tat game where Assam will come in, where Balochistan will come in, where violence against dalits will come in etc etc.

Non intervention in the domestic affairs of other countries is enshrined in international law under the UN charter (unless authorized by the security council). This is why Pakistan rarely ever talks about the Maoists, United Liberation Front of Assam, United National Liberation Front etc. These groups operate within regions of India that are not under dispute, as is the case with Balochistan. Modi has however now started a stupid game now where tit for tat allegations will result in both nations embarrassing each other on the international stage, all because he could not tolerate that there was international criticism for his governments behavior in the disputed territory of Kashmir. I know some Indian nationalist will now bring forward links claiming Kashmir is no longer considered a disputed region, but give me one primary UN link that says this and I will accept it. All that happened was that in one session, the Security Council failed to mention Kashmir as a long running disputed territory (probably because it has been going on for so long without any realistic solution visible). That does not change the fact that it was and is however considered disputed since even primary UN links refer to it as such. Example:

Security Council adopted resolution 39 (1948)
ico_pdf.gif
, establishing the United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan (UNCIP) to investigate and mediate the dispute.

http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/missions/unmogip/background.shtml

The very existence of UNMOGIP (United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan), emphasizes that in the view of the UN, this territory is far from considered a domestic affair of India, and until they officially change their view Modi can cry all he wants, but there will be scrutiny of his country's actions in the region. By trying to drag in and interfering in unilaterally internationally recognized regions of other countries, he is however welcoming a barrage of claims of human rights violations in the years to come. As said he has started a tit for tat game where Assam will come in, where Balochistan will come in, where violence against dalits will come in etc etc.
Pakistan does not have a copyright on Baloch language. Baloch is spoken in Afghanistan, Iran and Oman apart from Balochistan. If Pakistan radio can broadcast in Dari, Bengali and Tamil, there is nothing unusual if AIR broadcasts in Baloch language. Pakistanis are getting unnecessarily paranoid about it.

Meanwhile in their own part of Kashmir:

“My channel’s head Prabal Pratap Singh forced me to resign as he is trying to change the face of the news,” Ahmed told me over the phone yesterday. Ahmed said that, in July, the channel wanted him to file a fabricated report on the slain Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani’s alleged relationship with his girlfriend. “I rejected to file it. The channel got the same story done from its Jammu reporter. I learnt the script of the story was dispatched from the Delhi office,” he told me. That story, Ahmed said, had no official confirmation.

A few days ago, Ahmed said he filed a report on a lecturer who was beaten to death by the army in south Kashmir’s Pulwama distrct. “But my report was not aired,” he said. Another story of an ATM guard, who was killed by the forces in Srinagar’s Karan Nagar area in the first week of August, met the same fate. “I was told to show how stone-throwers block school-goers in the Valley. No such incident occurred yet the channel wanted me to file a false report,” he said.

http://www.caravanmagazine.in/vantage/resignation-journalist-national-media-kashmir

Chawal Hindus going nuts :lol:

Pakistan does not have a copyright on Baloch language. Baloch is spoken in Afghanistan, Iran and Oman apart from Balochistan. If Pakistan radio can broadcast in Dari, Bengali and Tamil, there is nothing unusual if AIR broadcasts in Baloch language. Pakistanis are getting unnecessarily paranoid about it.

My post was in response to Modi's claim of "alleged atrocities" in Balochistan. Sure start Balochi and for that matter Pashai, Wakhi, Brahvi radio as well. Couldnt give a dime, especially as practically nobody in India would understand these languages anyways.

Another right kind of trolling from GoI :enjoy:

But really, trolling your own people is not fair!
I though it is just us who have our Zardaris but man.... this is epic! It is getting hilarious by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom