What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation please

yeh girls college main parhti hai - aur boys apne college chor kar (no studies) is ke Girls college ke main gate pe girls ka intazar kar rahay hotay hain :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeh girls college main parhti hai - aur boys apne college chor kar (no studies) is ke Girls college ke main gate pe girls ka intazar kar rahay hotay hain :rofl::

bwahahahah tau nay uss pe nazar rakho hoi ha astagfirullah lolzz

yara wo post kar wo molvi wala smilie

Ofcourse, harassment of any sort is wrong, regardless of where it occurs! If an innocent woman is minding her own business and unnecessarily gets harassed then there is no justification for it.
I think almost any part of the world you go to, you will hear women complain about harassment. This is not unique to pakisanis. Even in a 'perfect' democracy as england, women complain about harassment and as being seen as just 'sex objects'. In england the weather was really good in the past couple of weeks (which was a total surprise, as its always cloudy and raining here! lol). Whereever u went you would see majority of women dressed barely even in shorts - and thats on normal streets not beaches!! Rightly or wrongly, some people would find this ironic that how can women claim about being seen as sex objects when they dress so provocatively!! Basically, the issues of women being mistreated and harassed etc is a global issue which everyone needs to work hard to try and change.

However, like many people, I am also, confused as to the purpose of ths thread and in particular why it has singled out Karachi/pakistan! More importatnly, I dont understand what exactly it is trying to achieve. It seems to me, these types of threads are usually started by the same small group of 'liberals' (not going to name anyone before you ask! :p) on this site, who almost always portray pakistan in a negative manner.

Pakistan has come a long long way especially considerng it is a third world country, with many people still living in poverty and are still uneducated. I dont see them highlighting any of this. Ofcourse there is always room for improvement and there is always going to be issues that will need resolving - thats life!

All i know is that pakistan is totally different to what it was about ten years or so ago. You only need to go to the major citites to see how 'liberal'/westernised we have become alreadly. I think these so called liberals are still not happy because they want pakistan to change until it becomes exactly like the western countries (i.e. lose our culture, identity and become 'modern' by adopting the western cultures, and copyng their dress sense, their music style etc etc!!). Most people are scared to mention anything against this because instantly you get accused of being a 'mullah' or taliban sympathiser etc!! The simple fact is we have a totally different culture and principles (in terms of religion) as compared to the west. We are happy with our culutre and our way of life. Ofcourse, there are improvements to be made which we will always strive to work on! So, they can continue trying to push their agendas all they want!!
Because, hopefully, they will never make pakistan into a 'liberal' state insha allah!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

p.s. Sorry if i have offended anyone as that was no my intention!

yeh girls college main parhti hai - aur boys apne college chor kar (no studies) is ke Girls college ke main gate pe girls ka intazar kar rahay hotay hain :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Isn't tht disgusting ??

bhai jan ye to sabhi jagah hota hai ... thabhi to girls collage ke pas hi sabhi achche restaurants hote hai

Well to cut it short, the only solution is to follow the teachings of Islam... Men and women dress modestly and lower their gazes.

The teachings are inculcated from the very beginning, from childhood. I would blame the elders for they themselves have not made the effort to be an example to their kids to follow or at least guided them towards role models to follow. This vacuum left by the parents mostly and then the elders of the society such as teachers, (both academic as well as religious) has been filled by the idiot box complimented by the cable tv boom, not to mention the internet and very successfully so. There is no need for me to tell you guys here how much influenced our generation X and Y have been due to the advent of the cable tv, internet and mobile technology, in the absence of good role models and upbringing at our homes.

In the end I would again like to state that as long as we don't follow Islam in its true essence, we will always be complaining about how evil this world has become.

Just my 2 cents.

p.s. Jana you pack a gun with u? cool u never told me that before while I was ogling at u :P or maybe u liked it too ;)

Simple. No need to pile up threads.

bwahahahah tau nay uss pe nazar rakho hoi ha astagfirullah lolzz

yara wo post kar wo molvi wala smilie

Its nice naa? - i have been using this smilie since 2005 :lol:

As if girls are so delicate these days.. :rolleyes:
Some girls appear to like being harrased(though obviously they are bad.) But isi tarah logo ki jurrat barhti he aur wo har larki ko Bad girl samjhnay lagtay hein.

Well to cut it short, the only solution is to follow the teachings of Islam... Men and women dress modestly and lower their gazes.

The teachings are inculcated from the very beginning, from childhood. I would blame the elders for they themselves have not made the effort to be an example to their kids to follow or at least guided them towards role models to follow. This vacuum left by the parents mostly and then the elders of the society such as teachers, (both academic as well as religious) has been filled by the idiot box complimented by the cable tv boom, not to mention the internet and very successfully so. There is no need for me to tell you guys here how much influenced our generation X and Y have been due to the advent of the cable tv, internet and mobile technology, in the absence of good role models and upbringing at our homes.

In the end I would again like to state that as long as we don't follow Islam in its true essence, we will always be complaining about how evil this world has become.

Just my 2 cents.

p.s. Jana you pack a gun with u? cool u never told me that before while I was ogling at u :P or maybe u liked it too ;)

Simple. No need to pile up threads.

:lol: ya alaka daa mulla da kama showay.

:lol: oye you too molvi sab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom