What's new

All Chinese cars sold in Australia and Brazil recalled due to asbestos scar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting asbestos in cars isn't a mistake. Asbestos as a building material has been banned for atleast 30 years, they should know better. I'd say they were trying to cut costs by using it.

how woulde he know ? he is a chinese ! they ban only youtube and google there !!

good looking and healthy! can you afford a mirror!?

look at my 'thanks' received you fool!

alrightee! no more means no more! got to take a shower again!

I dont know about mirror ...but certainly I can not afford Chinese deadly cars ...:rofl:

Putting asbestos in cars isn't a mistake. Asbestos as a building material has been banned for atleast 30 years, they should know better. I'd say they were trying to cut costs by using it.

Putting asbestos in cars isn't a mistake...it is a crime....it is huge setback to their car industries......just to make some quick money they put peoples life in certain risk.....

come on indian cheerleaders not enough! try harder! it is less in no for a good cheerleading team! - and I am not prepared to answer a simple term "abestoes" as it can generate a thousand replyies on the net with simple typing and clicking
Basically u are just trying to hide ur face in shame over such an embarrassing situation before hand where ur cars are getting recalled for the use of a material that's banned even in a poor miserable and what else do u guy's call us??. . .Oh yes Third world country like India due to its potentially carcinogenic effects by dragging in Indians unnecessarily into this just because some random Indian members like Abhishek_ who being self righteous as they are thanked the post cause they got some kind of cheap pleasure from reading that post!! But apparently they forgot that even TATA had to call back its NANO from many countries on a fire scare and they fixed the problem then!!So no need o bash Indians here!!

Asbestos is not banned in China; Chinese domestic market cars are still being built with asbestos parts.

True enough that. Actually its not just the Gasket material that should be looked at; but also the Brake Pad materials. That is another Auto component that used Asbestos extensively because of heating issues.

In India, SIAM fully phased out Asbestos around 1992 and Brake Pads were the first auto components to be mandated to be made out of Non-Asbestos compounds then.

^^^ :lol: Here comes shuttler's replacement!!

buy a nano and get this

:rofl:

Grow up kid ...this happened to 1-2 nano cars at very beginning which is due to electrical part...not like 20-30 thousand Chinese cars recalled....

It is mistake vs Crime....

buy a nano and get this

Sorry mate but that was the case initially TATA has now re engineered the car which have not only solved this issue but has also given a a better variant.NANO is now selling like hot cakes all over the world.Infact based on the same concept TATA is now launching TATA Pixel in Europe:
tata-pixel1.jpg

Tata-Pixel-front.jpg

And please dont be blinded by ur hate for India!!

suicide bomber dont need to carry any explosive all they need to do is drive a nano into the us embassy with it

Nobody died in Nano..not even a scratch....but Chinese cars are like Chemical bomb is running on the road :rofl:

suicide bomber dont need to carry any explosive all they need to do is drive a nano into the us embassy with it

LOL, yeah why not, better still give them laced milk powder or deadly toys, or chocolates made of hair.

Nobody died in Nano..not even a scratch....but Chinese cars are like Chemical bomb is running on the road :rofl:

yes only if you can get out of a nano car faster than hussian bolt when it burst into flame LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom