What's new

All Chinese cars sold in Australia and Brazil recalled due to asbestos scar

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL even the developed west don't say they are 40 years ahead of anyone.

And, you are 40 years ahead of us by manufacturing cr@ppy cars and copy paste stuff?? :lol:

LOL admit you are 40 years behind and you will feel alot better trust me:lol:

:rofl: ask your supervisor to change the script, this 40 years BS is getting quite dated and even the most hardcore China @sslickers will not buy it.

But seriously start manufacturing cars equivalent to the top brands and then we can accept your superiority claims. Your present cars are pathetic.

you are wrong ......Indians are million years behind China in copy paste technology, faking space walk in swimming pool and making deadly cars for the world

:rofl: ask your supervisor to change the script, this 40 years BS is getting quite dated and even the most hardcore China @sslicker will not buy it.

But seriously start manufacturing cars equivalent to the top brands and then we can accept your superiority claims. Your present cars are pathetic.

you are right is it out of date the gap is getting wider may be 50 years?

Looks like you Avatar "bulb" is made in China :D

On for China
Off for india

you probably saw yourself in a chinese made mirror ?? :lol:

I have a Belgian mirror !

Belgium retailor selling made-in-China mirrors! ha ha we are looking into the same good quality of mirrors. My reflection of a good looking one!
Yours, make sure the light is on and clean your face thoroughly!

indians are getting more pathetic by the day! Much to blame for the power outage and poor living conditions I think.

I have said this over dozens of times that we are an exporting powerhouse for the last 3 decades and india is still a midget! eat this cheerleading indians!

Indian car manufacturers have made an impression on automotive industries unlike some who are known for there Reversed Engineering in imperfect product photo copying.

Chinese-Car-Logo-Rip-offs-1.jpeg

Chinese-Car-Logo-Rip-offs-3.jpeg

acura-changan_logos.jpg

Chinese-Car-Logo-Rip-offs-7.jpeg

and the list goes long .....

They even have copies of indian brands

chinese_copy_of_Pulsar-02.jpg

Chinese Copies of the Bajaj Pulsar "Gulsar"

you are wrong ......Indians are million years behind China in copy paste technology, faking space walk in swimming pool and making deadly cars for the world

True india couldnt manufactor fck all to sell to the world take that into account yes india is million year years behind china:lol:

:rofl: Look at the chinis trying desperately to divert the topic

Sorry mate can you use your brain to post for once , with india so much backward compared to china , do we really need to divert the topic?:D

Sorry mate can you use your brain to post for once , with india so much backward compared to china , do we really need to divert the topic?:D

The topic is about Chini cars being recalled in Australia and Brazil, you and your chini friends brought up India. So yes that is pretty much diverting the topic

5f3o94.jpg
:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom