What's new

All Chinese cars sold in Australia and Brazil recalled due to asbestos scar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recall for .....Fine tune .....:rofl:

indians get huge jealousy over these!.....you mean ....recalling cars from all over world......:rofl:

Who' the cheerleader here? point out to one such post - one guy asking what's asbestos points to cheerleading?? :rofl:

come on indian cheerleaders not enough! try harder! it is less in no for a good cheerleading team! - and I am not prepared to answer a simple term "abestoes" as it can generate a thousand replyies on the net with simple typing and clicking

the OP and the "thanked" cheerleaders!

obsessing indians? hugely annoyed by your behaviour over issues that are none of your business!

Still you all over the place in India economy section, which is none of your business.

I wonder if Chery will pay for the health insurance of all those workers who will develop lung cancer in a few years.
See that's why China is the factory of the world, because of no concerns for their citizens in regards to health and environmental issues.
Those smog filled cities will also leave a mark, though slower then asbestos, but it will come to there.

Still you all over the place in India economy section, which is none of your business.

that is more than tit for tat for the return of your presence in the same topc regarding my Country!

come on indian cheerleaders not enough! try harder! it is less in no for a good cheerleading team! - and I am not prepared to answer a simple term "abestoes" as it can generate a thousand replyies on the net with simple typing and clicking

I don't think he directed the question to you anyways, otherwise he would have said " hey shuttler what's asbestos". And, Try harder for what?, free advice for you - don't reply and reduce your losses when you are losing an argument dude and move on.

I wonder if Chery will pay for the health insurance of all those workers who will develop lung cancer in a few years.
See that's why China is the factory of the world, because of no concerns for their citizens in regards to health and environmental issues.
Those smog filled cities will also leave a mark, though slower then asbestos, but it will come to there.

you have the sterotyped indian cheerleading mentality

I don't think he directed the question to you anyways, otherwise he would have said " hey shuttler what's asbestos". And, Try harder for what?, free advice for you - don't reply and reduce your losses when you are losing an argument dude and move on.

it was a question open to all!

losing an argument in front of a large contingent of indian cheerleading trolls. - this never happens in my mind!

Asbestos is bad really bad for human to inhale ...you know .....Buy a Chinese Car and get cancer free....free....free :rofl:

shuttler is a big time cheerleader of chinese trolls. And here he talks about cheer leading. Who knows more about that than him :P

you have the sterotyped indian cheerleading mentality

it was a question open to all!

losing an argument in front of a large contingent of indian cheerleading trolls. - this never happens in my mind!

You lost it way back there on your first few posts, and have to bring in cheer leading and trolling for which incidently the water army is known for.

Asbestos is bad really bad for human to inhale ...you know .....Buy a Chinese Car and get cancer free....free....free :rofl:

it is far better than buying indian cars with which you get instant cremation minutes after rolling out from the showroom!

shuttler is a big time cheerleader of chinese trolls. And here he talks about cheer leading. Who knows more about that than him :P

again I repeat "cheerleading" is my invention for indian trolls only. in fact I have invented many terms for your like kind - :accidental allies" .. ' single neuron" choose them for your indian cheerleading fellows when they fit

it is far better than buying indian cars with which you get instant cremation minutes after rolling out from the showroom!

again I repeat "cheerleading" is my invention for indian trolls only. in fact I have invented many terms for your like kind - :accidental allies" .. ' single neuron" choose them for your indian cheerleading fellows when they fit

What do you call the chinese troll brigade like you ? 50 cent army ? , doubly retards, cretins ??

Shuttler's shuttle is burning.....lets face it Chinese products are cheap in price and quality

and ......now I can say Chinese products are deadly...:rofl:

What do you call the chinese troll brigade like you ? 50 cent army ? , doubly retards, cretins ??

Shuttler's shuttle is burning.....lets face it Chinese products are cheap in price and quality

and ......now I can say Chinese products are deadly...:rofl:

this degenerating thread has further been made dirtier by a looming large no of cheerleading indian trolls who dont even take concern of banned wording. I can see no reason to hang on with a bunch of losers!

this degenerating thread has further been made dirtier by a looming large no of cheerleading indian trolls who dont even take concern of banned wording. I can see no reason to hang on with a bunch of losers!

Go home and take a look at yourself in the mirror !

u r denigrating all the chinese peepar..hurro preee..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom