What's new

All Afghans must respect Pakistan flag otherwise no trade

Actually majority of Pakistanis hardly ever think about politics

More like they don't have any hope from any politician. I was that person until Imran Khan sucked me in with his promises for a brief period and now i hate politics again.

It will be a while before i just stop visiting this site altogether. I only come here for Uighur Muslims and raise my voice for them since this is the most popular platform for that.

Doesn't stop anyone from accusing me of supporting khoon league. Because like i said earlier it's an effective tactic to weasel a way out of actual argument. Call someone nooni, bring in a few buddies and bam done.

Just like call someone a terrorist and you've to refuse to listen to him because he's a terrorist.

More like they don't have any hope from any politician.

More like they are too busy in their personal lives children's education eearning lot of money and a lot of other personal things which a politician can't do for them
You had expectations from from Imran Khan but now you are disappointed
key to happy life is don't expect anything good from anyone

If it doesn't feel right it probably isn't right..
I believe its was a temporary feel good exercise and i hope it is not active until now...

Speak the same language that America does against Muslims and label that person a terrorist, bam silenced.
What matters to me is what happens in my country
Dojiyan na theka nahi liya
Didn't have to respond to my points because you dismissed them as points of a nooni.
My message was clear cut action against us will have consequences for them they era of soft ball replies is over
Since it's Ramadan and i have no intention to engage in school bullying, heh. Go and keep doing what you're doing.
Oh boo fukin ho the baby starts weeping at first sign of a valid counter point

I believe its was a temporary feel good exercise and i hope it is not active until now...
But the precedent has been set if you mess with us there will be consequences

Yes, that is very noble, but where is the LAW that gives them this authority?

This is Pakistan... Even the law is lawless and that is why Zardari and the corrupt Sharif's are still running around.

This is Pakistan... Even the law is lawless and that is why Zardari and the corrupt Sharif's are still running around.

..... and the Army does whatever it wants. Everyone is the same in this lawlessness.

In Afghanio ki border par naak say lakeerain nikalwani chahiyain, only then they should be allowed to cross the border.

Army at least gives their lives defending the country. Corrupt politicians don't.

Yes. But does that duty give a licence to break the laws of the very land they are sworn to defend?

Yes. But does that duty give a licence to break the laws of the very land they are sworn to defend?

No. Making Afghans kiss the flag is not breaking the law. Albeit it may be unbecoming, but their recent experiences while serving at the challenging afgha border gives them a right to get some sort of retribution.

You are nobody to comment on internal affairs of Pakistan.

Making Afghans kiss the flag is not breaking the law.

Really? What law gives the Army to force an entrant to the country to do anything like kiss the flag? The Army is there to protect the borders and that is all it can do according to the law. Acting as lawless thugs will never get it any respect from anybody who values the rule of law.

Really? What law gives the Army to force an entrant to the country to do anything like kiss the flag? The Army is there to protect the borders and that is all it can do according to the law. Acting as lawless thugs will never get it any respect from anybody who values the rule of law.

If I had the authority... I would actually require each and every haram-khor afGuni entering Pakistan to bend over and take a red hot rod along the backside. I think the army is being too kind if you ask me.

The law of retribution governs here.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom