What's new

All Afghans must respect Pakistan flag otherwise no trade

NOWorNEVER

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Afghans burnt the Pakistani flag on their side of the border. So the #PakistanArmy came up with a brilliant innovative revenge. Every #Afghan crossing the #Border must kiss the Pakistani flag if he wants to trade. Now the Afghans are at peace. ✌

#PakistanZindabad #PakArmyZindabad ♥️

Though we can't enforce it by law but ok.. Can we laminate the flag if it is of cotton? if of metal then can washed easily. Salute will be good. Why they put their saliva on our flag though they bend to do that

The government is not gonna do anything about the Afghans in Pakistan. We the people have to take things in our hands. We should stop selling/buying from Afghans. We should also not offer them any services of any kind. People should stop interacting with them. Alienate them. Hopefully, they will get the message, and leave.

Afghans burnt the Pakistani flag on their side of the border. So the #PakistanArmy came up with a brilliant innovative revenge. Every #Afghan crossing the #Border must kiss the Pakistani flag if he wants to trade. Now the Afghans are at peace. ✌

I have a better suggestion - stop doing things that makes Afghan hate you

Look at them getting humiliated. These Afghans have no shame nor patriotism. They kiss the Pak flag and would sell anything to live on this side of the border. What kind of duplicity is this? Burn the flag on the other side and kiss it on this side.

America could really use the same advice.

And Pakistan has taken in millions of Afghan refugees.
We have been their only supporter when the world abandoned them.
We are the reason Islam is still alive as the Soviet union would have forced them to become atheist.
They owe their entire existence to us, but just like a dog does not understand all the things you have done for it, Afghans are the same.

I am not saying Pakistan never did anything bad, but it's a two way street. Afghans are the number 1 source of suicide bombers in our country. They have spread drugs and guns in Pakistan and still, we don't kick them out and close the border.

Difference will exist. We are two Nationalities - each having their own interest. The best both sides can do is stop purposeful offence and Afghans need to learn this part.

But this learning can be induced using better means.

One thing which we can learn is that force doesn't change behaviours - but rather amplifies them or surpasses them under a threat. Change of behaviour comes from deep within. I stumbled upon this method called FBI (Not American FBI) but Feelings, Behaviours and Impact method of telling somebody that they are doing something wrong which needs a change and this FBI induces a change from within.

Read more about FBI method of change in behaviour here.

Afghans burnt the Pakistani flag on their side of the border. So the #PakistanArmy came up with a brilliant innovative revenge. Every #Afghan crossing the #Border must kiss the Pakistani flag if he wants to trade.

So what law gives Army the authority to impose such a requirement upon entrants to the country? Just asking.

So what law gives Army the authority to impose such a requirement upon entrants to the country? Just asking.

There is no law required to make the Afghans kiss the flag.

Secondly you Americans proclaim to be the saviors of Afghans. When are you going to act responsibly and take a few million Afghan refugees into your country?

Difference will exist. We are two Nationalities - each having their own interest. The best both sides can do is stop purposeful offence and Afghans need to learn this part.

But this learning can be induced using better means.

One thing which we can learn is that force doesn't change behaviours - but rather amplifies them or surpasses them under a threat. Change of behaviour comes from deep within. I stumbled upon this method called FBI (Not American FBI) but Feelings, Behaviours and Impact method of telling somebody that they are doing something wrong which needs a change and this FBI induces a change from within.

Read more about FBI method of change in behaviour here.

I care less who burns or who pees on which flag

Its our way or the highway #DealWithIt
cool ...

Try that with the Russian or Iranians perhaps

not many folks like Russians or Iranians

Back
Top Bottom