What's new

All Afghans must respect Pakistan flag otherwise no trade

Afghans burnt the Pakistani flag on their side of the border. So the #PakistanArmy came up with a brilliant innovative revenge. Every #Afghan crossing the #Border must kiss the Pakistani flag if he wants to trade. Now the Afghans are at peace. ✌

#PakistanZindabad #PakArmyZindabad ♥️

Flag is nothing.
And this kind of mentality is nothing but childish.

Patwari, what are you doing in your own country?

Forget Muslim Ummah for one minute.

Start first with the land you have been blessed with. You are support Nawaz and Co. who have robbed this country blind and crippled our generations. They want to sell us to india and its interests, and are willing to abandon Kashmiris.

Build Pakistan first as an example. Imran Khan is our best chance for that. Expand your influence as a genuine Muslim nation with a strong economic backbone.

The rest of the Muslim world will run after us, just like they do to Turkey and KSA.

Look at your condition. Your nick is Pan Islamic Pakistan. This is Ramadan and you are spewing off lies and lies about me because i said something that is the views of Islam and it hurt you?

Shame on you.

Give me a label and silence me. Nicely done.

Speak the same language that America does against Muslims and label that person a terrorist, bam silenced.

Speak about wanting Islam in the country, label him an extremist and bam, silenced.

This is the tactics of bullies. Label someone something, call your buddies and then repeat that label. It doesn't have to be real, just needs validation from your buddies and repetition.

Didn't have to respond to my points because you dismissed them as points of a nooni.

I can deny being any political party supporter but it doesn't mean anything because i am the victim of bullying. I'll be a nooni because you the bully said so and your buddies validated and affirmed you.

Now how do i get out of this label and end this bullying? Call you something as frivolous and then insist on that. The more you react, the more it affirms that you're that person.

Since it's Ramadan and i have no intention to engage in school bullying, heh. Go and keep doing what you're doing.

Last edited:
Look at your condition. Your nick is Pan Islamic Pakistan. This is Ramadan and you are spewing off lies and lies about me because i said something that is the views of Islam and it hurt you?

Shame on you.

Sharifs been convicted by courts and found corrupt.

You can twist it any which way.

I have no personal grudge against you.

It is also ILLEGAL.

Yes in your country of origin it's illegal to kiss or respect Pakistani flag

Shame on you.

Give me a label and silence me. Nicely done.

Speak the same language that America does against Muslims and label that person a terrorist, bam silenced.

Speak about wanting Islam in the country, label him an extremist and bam, silenced.

This is the tactics of bullies. Label someone something, call your buddies and then repeat that label. It doesn't have to be real, just needs validation from your buddies and repetition.

Didn't have to respond to my points because you dismissed them as points of a nooni.

I can deny being any political party supporter but it doesn't mean anything because i am the victim of bullying. I'll be a nooni because you the bully said so and your buddies validated and affirmed you.

Now how do i get out of this label and end this bullying? Call you something as frivolous and then insist on that. The more you react, the more it affirms that you're that person.

Since it's Ramadan and i have no intention to engage in school bullying, heh. Go and keep doing what you're doing.

If you are not nooni than what you are
a jiyala or sarmchar or maybe anp or ptm supporter

Yes in your country of origin it's illegal to kiss or respect Pakistani flag

If you are not nooni than what you are
a jiyala or sarmchar or maybe anp or ptm supporter

Muslim.

My leader is Prophet Muhammad (saww)

Sharifs been convicted by courts and found corrupt.

You can twist it any which way.

I have no personal grudge against you.

I don't care about Sharifs.

Read my lengthy post again and again. Is it defending Sharifs or is it speaking about Islam?

Don't let your hatred of me blind you and become biased.

So you have nothing to do with Pakistan

So a Muslim has nothing to do with Pakistan?

You've to be a supporter of PTI or PMLN or anp or ptm to care about Pakistan?

There are more than 1 biliion muslims in this world not every Muslim is Pakistani
but there are a lot of non Muslim Pakistanis

So you think that every Muslim in Pakistan is supporting one political party or another?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom