What's new

All About ICC Champions Trophy 2009

Who do you think will win the ICC Champion's Trophy 2009

• Total voters
Shoaib Malik & Muhammad Yousuf player brilliant innings & also a very Good partnership of 200.............:tup: 302 is a big total..... I hope Pakistan will bowl well.......

Pakistan Zindabad.
:pakistan:

Well done Pakistan. A brilliant effort to reach 302.

My half-time analysis.

1. Excellent batting by Malik and Yusuf. The showed a classic example of how to build an innings and everything about their partnership was perfect. They hardly took a chance early on and batted exactly the way the situation demanded. Kudos to them.

2. A tactical blunder from Dhoni to bowl the part timers when he should have applied more pressure by bowling the main bowlers, esp Harbhajan. His introduction was too late imo. By then the two batsmen were set. Although it seems the part timers did not go for too many, but they allowed the batsmen to settle down at the crucial time.

Overall I think India did not bowl that badly, although at times they seemed to be missing the bite. It was sheer brilliance from Malik and Yusuf.

My prediction--

I give Pakistan 80-85% chance to win the match from hereon. I am not saying 100% as you never know, cricket is a game of unpredictability. But for India to win some individual brilliance are needed. Otherwise its bye bye Champion's Trophy.

anybody has links to a live stream to the match? I need to pass it to someone in the US

thanks, send over some more if you have, I think I will need to try a few before I get a good stream

Thanks Zakir, but that one seems to be down too, or at least max bandwidth reached or something

Must be a dream come true for Aamir. Tendulkar the "Little Master" started his career in 89. Aamir was born in 92.

Brilliant stuff! Go Pakistan Go! :bounce:

Must be a dream come true for Aamir. Tendulkar the "Little Master" started his career in 89. Aamir was born in 92.

Brilliant stuff! Go Pakistan Go! :bounce:

:lol:

Go Pakistan Go

90ca96356a03a07893c016ece388a561.jpg

India 44/1 (6.5 ov)
we need Gambhir's wicker right now!!!!...........

Back
Top Bottom