What's new

All aboard the crazy train? Pakistan’s railways minister threatens India with mini nukes

125 gram nuclear bomb? That is quite insane. The smallest nuke developed by USA weighed 20-22 kg. But it was abandoned as it was considered to be too weak 125gram is as good as hand grenade! Lol

Depends what the purpose is. Maybe they were testing them for the purpose of wiping out cities.

The 'Little Boy' which was dropped on Hiroshima had about 64 kg of Uranium filling in it. And it wiped out the city.

So 125 gram, if true, can still do a lot of damage (as should be the case which such materials) but it would mean much, much easier and accurate delivery.

But is it true? I don't know and I don't think so.

Indian Propaganda Media at it again Fake news... Do Google search and its all Indians news site sharing the same article word to word without a shred of any evidence.

Indian Propaganda Media at it again Fake news... Do Google search and its all Indians news site sharing the same article word to word without a shred of any evidence.

Source is not Indian. Please check before calling it Indian propaganda.

next will be nuclear KANCHEE:lol::lol::lol::lol:

21tvm-goli_G6Q9+23isbs_Goli.jpg.jpg
That was funny.

It's a good approach by the government...that classic "good cop bad cop" tactic that scares the hell outta the world.

Some years back, a news broke out that Pakistan has developed world's smallest nuke.

It was the strategy of Israel to produce such briefcase size or pen size nukes, but program was abondoned without completion.

Yesterday, Sheikh Rasheed confirms it that Pakistan has 125-250gm nukes.

THATS THE THING. WE HAVE THE VERY SMALL SIZE NUKES TOO.......

News link :
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/52...small-as-125-250-gram-atom-bombs-also-rasheed

Even if we do have them, no one privy to such info will be moron enough to share it with a loud mouth idiot like shiekh rasheed, he has a habit of pulling things out of his arse just to remain relevant.

i don't think it was classified from world's eyes. Do you mean no one in the world knew it before ?

Even if we do have them, no one privy to such info will be moron enough to share it with a loud mouth idiot like shiekh rasheed, he has a habit of pulling things out of his arse just to remain relevant.

What about this thread from 2011 !
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-has-developed-smartest-nuclear-tactical-devices.143822/

shiekh Rasheed has no idea of this and is not nuclear scientists,I think he is talking about nuclear coated bullets which were used by u.s in afghanistan and iraq but are ineffective.Centurian tanks can sustain 10kt nuke blast as was tested in australia so these low yield nukes will be ineffective against such tanks of modern days

If someone believes Sheikh Rasheed with nuclear secrets then one should also believe Indian claims of inventing internet and of flying aeroplanes and spaceships in ancient times of Mahabharat.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom