What's new

All Aboard ! Let's tour the JS Izumo , folks !

Aepsilons

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Japan
1436575823694-igub4ua-1.jpg

Doctor anyone? ;)

Sort of. I'm trained to respond to hypothermia and administer CPR from my days in the RNoAF... so basically make-out and give hugs:partay:.

And what beautiful ship. If I wasn't a women I'd, well, actually I still have a crush on her:whistle:.

Can't wait:
140908-f-zm606-010.jpg

Japanese%2BF-35%2Bmakes%2Bdebut%2Bon%2BJapan%2BAir%2BSelf-Defense%2BForce%2B60th%2Banniversary%2Bparade%2B1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC074091.jpg

Sort of. I'm trained to respond to hypothermia and administer CPR from my days in the RNoAF... so basically make-out and give hugs:partay:.

And beautiful ship. If I wasn't a women I'd, well, actually I still have a crush on her:whistle:.

Can't wait:
140908-f-zm606-010.jpg

Japanese%2BF-35%2Bmakes%2Bdebut%2Bon%2BJapan%2BAir%2BSelf-Defense%2BForce%2B60th%2Banniversary%2Bparade%2B1.jpg

Can you give me a hug? I promise i won't bite (too hard, ha ha ha). :D:smitten:

Looks really cool and all, but the main question is can it transform into a gundam?

Looks more like an aircraft carrier. As they say, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Maybe Japan will later transform it into an aircraft carrier.

Real question though, japan has a really large navy and with declining population couples with the younger generation prefering white collar work, how is japan maintaining its manpower in the navy? Plus, most japanese i have talked to does not really support the expansion of their navy.

Looks more like an aircraft carrier. As they say, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Maybe Japan will later transform it into an aircraft carrier.
Ofcourse they will. Can't believe they circumvented their own constitution so readily.

Flawless. Give credit when due.:tup:
Hopefully when Japans fully lifts its self(and U.S/western) imposed ban on offensive weapons, it can build far Larger fixed wing aircraft carriers. I know Japans has the capabilities to do it, it just couldn't due to its constitution.
images

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom