What's new

ALJAZEERA reporting about most want Pak taliban leaders hiding in Afghan..

WTF about the tooth fairy? :help:

If you believe that USA is supporting TTP then the tooth fairy exists :D

These are all targeting Afghan Taliban/AL Qaeda/Haqqanis.

Read the articles. They are targetting TTP.

Here is one.....
Multiple US drone strikes in Waziristan kill at least 15 | DAWN.COM
March 13th, 2012 - MIRANSHAH: US drone aircraft struck twice in Pakistan’s unruly tribal regions along the border with Afghanistan on Tuesday, killing 15 suspected militants, including two senior commanders of the Pakistani Taliban, security and intelligence officials said.

If you believe that USA is supporting TTP then the tooth fairy exists :D

Buddy, were you mistreated as a child in Pakistan - If so, instead of being on this board, why not see a psychiatrist?

Yara Krait, you know very well the answer to your question!
There is no Santa :blink:
Actually I want their answer. US provided Pakistan intelligence about the terrorists but when they went there to attack them they were all gone. They also provided the movement of those insurgents away after release of intelligence to Pakistan. It was one of the factor US stopped sharing its intel with Pakistan as they no longer trusted Pakistan and they took the entire matter in their own hands.

One of the goodpost was that Pakistan didn't want to be portrayed as enemies of Afghan Taliban and Haqqani but at the same time can't leave them due to US pressure so when US opted for drone attacks and increased their frequency, govt. of Pakistan didn't take any action against US even when the nation's sovereignty was questioned by these attacks. Even after Parliamentary resolution PAF wasn't given orders to shoot down those drones.

This has been discussed but lets see this fresh eyes so that well consolidated answer can be obtained from the elite posters. They may know very well about this than me.

Buddy, were you mistreated as a child in Pakistan - If so, instead of being on this board, why not see a psychiatrist?

You and your lies have been exposed.

I posted proof of US taking out TTP and you could not do the same about USA supporting TTP.

But instead like a child started personal insults. Which is expected by people of your caliber.

Either put up or shut up. Otherwise you will get burned like you did in this debate. :flame:

t was one of the factor US stopped sharing its intel with Pakistan as they no longer trusted Pakistan and they took the entire matter in their own hands.

Krait, you a military man? A simple answer from me will suffice. Them providing intel to us, was not a matter of choice, it was SOP. CIA wanted to run the 'whole' show. Now you tell me how to achieve that?

Nothing is B&W. There are a gazillion shades of grey in this game. We're playing it, and at the moment we have the upper hand. Tomorrow, who knows? But isn't it awesome to see a rag tag agency taking on the mighty C I of A :D

Enjoy the show buddy, trust me you'll never get the front-row seat ever again :D

Back
Top Bottom