What's new

ALJAZEERA reporting about most want Pak taliban leaders hiding in Afghan..

LOL :lol:

After all the years and years of wanting proof of USA, India, Israel supporting the TTP, this is the best you could come up with?

A splintered sub-group of the Pakistani Taliban living in the border area of Pakistan and Afghanistan?

You guys must be even more desperate than I thought.

They are living in villages and towns of Kunar and other provinces of Afghanistan. They roam around in dozens and mysteriously are never attacked by a drone or ANA.

And how do you know that?

You mean US drones can differentiate between Pakistani Taliban and Afghani Taliban?

Wow, didn't know drones had that technology. Care to enlighten us on how this is possible? :rofl:

After all the years and years of wanting proof of USA, India, Israel supporting the TTP, this is the best you could come up with?

A splintered sub-group of the Pakistani Taliban living in the border area of Pakistan and Afghanistan?

You mean US drones can differentiate between Pakistani Taliban and Afghani Taliban?

Wow, didn't know drones had that technology. Care to enlighten us on how this is possible? :rofl:

buddy the drones are here to attack taliban only doesn't matter pakistani or afghanistani.. why drones dont attack on afghani side where they have safe heavens? just because they have launched a war against pakistan and US wants to twist pakistan's arms using TTP.. ..

buddy the drones are here to attack taliban only doesn't matter pakistani or afghanistani.. why drones dont attack on afghani side where they have safe heavens? just because they have launched a war against pakistan and US wants to twist pakistan's arms using TTP.. ..

HAHAHAHAHA...

US doesn't use drones in Afghanistan because they can use Apache Gunships, Artillery, and Air Power to attack them.

The only reason they use drones in Pakistan is they make less noise, and can loiter over a target before hitting them as they cannot send ground troops to gather intel and thus need video recording and images to gather intel on terrorists living on the Pakistani side.

Please don't use Zaid Hamid's logic. That man belongs in a mental asylum. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

valid question and the answer is very well known but some people are just in denial about the role americans are playing in the ongoing war against Pakistan.

ANA/US has done no major operation ( be it ground or aerial ) in areas of afghanistan where there is presence of aniti-Pakistan terrorists, the fleeing militants from Swat and SWA were gifted these areas by NATO who vacated the areas soon after Pakistan strarted the operation on its side.

Show me a single drone attack in these areas ? obviously none have happned for reason stated above.

HAHAHAHAHA...

US doesn't use drones in Afghanistan because they can use Apache Gunships, Artillery, and Air Power to attack them.
The only reason they use drones in Pakistan is they make less noise, and can loiter over a target before hitting them as they cannot send ground troops to gather intel and thus need video recording and images to gather intel on terrorists living on the Pakistani side.

Please don't use Zaid Hamid's logic. That man belongs in a mental asylum. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

when was the last time a US-hit ( whether from air or ground ) was reported on Fazlullah's militants who currently operate out of in Kunar ?

HAHAHAHA, you mean Pakistan can differentiate between TTP and Haqqanis? :lol:

Is there any length of hypocrisy you'd not go to?

So Aljazeera did what our incompetent government could not do.Good job by Aljazeera for exposing afghan role in TTP.

So Aljazeera, Taliban, Mossad and cia working together - hmmmmmmmm interesting

We already know for a long time that US, in particular, is supporting TTP. This is even more proof that they're doing that.

But many Pakistani posters say Alzajeera is a western propoganda news channel

@topic: Both america and Pakistan should act on their side of taliban and eradicate them from earth.

HAHAHAHAHA...

you are so much rolling on the floor laughing.. where i don't find anything funny in here.. if US is not using drones in there doesn't mean CIA is not aware of TTP leadership residing in there.. since they know where these people are.. attacking them shouldn't be a big deal..

Pak Taliban meaning the section of Taliban attacking Pakistan?

Kind of Taliban, who watch Tamil movies and drink vodka and protect Indian laborers building roads, leading to Indian consulates.

when was the last time a US-hit ( whether from air or ground ) was reported on Fazlullah's militants who currently operate out of in Kunar ?

Fazlullah's militants? See you need to end this good taliban and bad taliban nonsense.

They are all called Taliban. And they are dying by the hundreds every week.

HAHAHAHA, you mean Pakistan can differentiate between TTP and Haqqanis? :lol:

Is there any length of hypocrisy you'd not go to?

Actually they can. Because Haqqanis operate out of a different area than the TTP.

We already know for a long time that US, in particular, is supporting TTP. This is even more proof that they're doing that.

ZERO proof.

I have seen members post pictures of dead TTP which somehow showed uncircumcised penis as proof. :lol:

Please post some credible proof. Just this week TTP blew up 24 NATO supply trucks. :lol:

Any documents showing CIA backing TTP?
Any numbers found with TTP which has CIA contacts?
Any weapon training being given to TTP by CIA?
Any Wikileaks documents which shows CIA backing TTP?
Any tapped phone calls between CIA handlers and TTP?
Any weapon transfers between CIA and TTP?

Just because TTP can move back and forth between Afghan-Pakistan border and US decided to protect more populated centers of Afghanistan does not constitute proof of USA backing TTP.

And also when Raymond Davis was caught, Zaid Hamid was on TV 24/7 claiming that Raymond Davis has TTP contact numbers which have been given to ISI. What happened to those numbers? Did the ISI catch any CIA backed TTP agents?

There is another thing. If TTP are American stooges then won't them make them kaffir in the eyes of other Tribals? And won't they decide to attack them because they are American spies?

But instead I see joint operations between TTP and Afghan Taliban, like the one in which 17 Pakistani soldiers were beheaded. So then are you also claiming that Afghan Taliban are American allies? :lol:

That is more delusion on your part which cannot accept a fellow Muslim attacking Pakistan.

Its the same kind of delusions which led to East Pakistan becoming Bangladesh.

Actually they can. Because Haqqanis operate out of a different area than the TTP.

So you don't think Americans have any intelligence on what parts of Afghanistan what groups are operating out of?

ZERO proof.

I have seen members post pictures of dead TTP which somehow showed uncircumcised penis as proof. :lol:

Please post some credible proof. Just this week TTP blew up 24 NATO supply trucks. :lol:

Any documents showing CIA backing TTP?
Any numbers found with TTP which has CIA contacts?
Any weapon training being given to TTP by CIA?
Any Wikileaks documents which shows CIA backing TTP?
Any tapped phone calls between CIA handlers and TTP?
Any weapon transfers between CIA and TTP?

Just because TTP can move back and forth between Afghan-Pakistan border and US decided to protect more populated centers of Afghanistan does not constitute proof of USA backing TTP.

That is more delusion on your part which cannot accept a fellow Muslim attacking Pakistan.

Its the same kind of delusions which led to East Pakistan becoming Bangladesh.

Please go back into your rabit-hole, recently decorated by the CIA.

I am a Tribal, and I don't need proof. I am proof myself, I can tell you for a fact that 'Mahsuds' have CIA cover.

By the way I am not under any illusion, 'Mahsuds' are known for the fact that they will sell their mothers for the right amount of shillings... This is not what I say, this is a fact in our culture. Additionally, 'Mahsuds' are the same people that sold the rest of the tribals out during the British Raj.

Note: Mahsud word comprises of: "Mah" & "Sud" : Ask someone from Bannu / Mianwali / N. Waziristan / S. Waziristan / D.I.Khan what these words mean! It is in our folklore that there was a baby found without mother/father..... story continues (educate yourself) I know every sub-class of Pakhtuns, the ones involved in criminal activities are from third rated genes... I can name them all with their backgrounds, but ... forget it!

Therefore, STFU and stop pitching western lines. If you know better then you provide proof to the contrary.

So you don't think Americans have any intelligence on what parts of Afghanistan what groups are operating out of?

He knows f*** all. Some self hating ABCD. At the lowest end of food-chain in Canada!

Back
Top Bottom