What's new

ALJAZEERA reporting about most want Pak taliban leaders hiding in Afghan..

ZERO proof.

I have seen members post pictures of dead TTP which somehow showed uncircumcised penis as proof. :lol:

Please post some credible proof. Just this week TTP blew up 24 NATO supply trucks. :lol:

Any documents showing CIA backing TTP?
Any numbers found with TTP which has CIA contacts?
Any weapon training being given to TTP by CIA?
Any Wikileaks documents which shows CIA backing TTP?
Any tapped phone calls between CIA handlers and TTP?
Any weapon transfers between CIA and TTP?

Just because TTP can move back and forth between Afghan-Pakistan border and US decided to protect more populated centers of Afghanistan does not constitute proof of USA backing TTP.

There is another thing. If TTP are American stooges then won't them make them kaffir in the eyes of other Tribals? And won't they decide to attack them because they are American spies?

But instead I see joint operations between TTP and Afghan Taliban, like the one in which 17 Pakistani soldiers were beheaded.

That is more delusion on your part which cannot accept a fellow Muslim attacking Pakistan.

Its the same kind of delusions which led to East Pakistan becoming Bangladesh.

Don't you use the mere presence of Haqqanis and Afghan Taliban in North Waziristan as evidence of Pakistan's support of those groups?

And this has nothing to do with "delusion on your part which cannot accept a fellow Muslim attacking Pakistan." I am under no such illusion, I am merely going by the facts. This is a strawman argument on your part.

You haven't presented any consistent evidence showing TTP and Afghan Taliban work together. All we have seen is one or two isolated incidences. TTP, for the most part, only target Pakistan. The same is not true for Afghan Taliban.

Don't you use the mere presence of Haqqanis and Afghan Taliban in North Waziristan as evidence of Pakistan's support of those groups?

And this has nothing to do with "delusion on your part which cannot accept a fellow Muslim attacking Pakistan." I am under no such illusion, I am merely going by the facts. This is a strawman argument on your part.

Don't go on a tangent here.

Lets stick to the current issue on hand.

Is there proof of USA backing TTP? Yes or No. If Yes, care to post some.

Thanks

So you don't think Americans have any intelligence on what parts of Afghanistan what groups are operating out of?

They do. Thats why the drone attacks are devastating the Haqqanis.

Don't go on a tangent here.

Lets stick to the current issue on hand.

Is there proof of USA backing TTP? Yes or No. If Yes, care to post some.

Thanks

That's as straightforward an evidence as it can get - do you or do you not say that the presence of Haqqanis and Afghan Taliban in North Waziristan implies Pakistan's support for those groups? Answer that question, and you have your evidence.

@Mercenary

Same, dont blame Taliban supporting on Pakistan

Please go back into your rabit-hole, recently decorated by the CIA.

I am a Tribal, and I don't need proof. I am proof myself, I can tell you for a fact that 'Mahsuds' have CIA cover. By the way these 'Mahsuds' are the same people that sold the rest of the tribals out during the British Raj.

STFU and stop pitching western lines. If you know better then you provide proof to the contrary.

Sorry but I don't believe you. :D

Either you post some proof or STFU about CIA backing the TTP.

Please go back into your rabit-hole, recently decorated by the CIA.

I am a Tribal, and I don't need proof. I am proof myself, I can tell you for a fact that 'Mahsuds' have CIA cover.

By the way I am not under any illusion, 'Mahsuds' are known for the fact that they will sell their mothers for the right amount of shillings... This is not what I say, this is a fact in our culture. Additionally, 'Mahsuds' are the same people that sold the rest of the tribals out during the British Raj.

Note: Mahsud word comprises of: "Mah" & "Sud" : Ask someone from Bannu / Mianwali / N. Waziristan / S. Waziristan / D.I.Khan what these words mean! It is in our folklore that there was a baby found without mother/father..... story continues (educate yourself) I know every sub-class of Pakhtuns, the ones involved in criminal activities are from third rated genes... I can name them all with their backgrounds, but ... forget it!

Therefore, STFU and stop pitching western lines. If you know better then you provide proof to the contrary.

He knows f*** all. Some self hating ABCD. At the lowest end of food-chain in Canada!

The funny thing is that we have these arm chair experts crying Pakistan should provide evidence for these claims, yadi yada. And yet they never provide evidence for their claims.

Hypocrisy is in the blood of these guys. They really ought to have some shame.

Sorry but I don't believe you. :D

Either you post some proof or STFU about CIA backing the TTP.

Go read my post again... Some edits, so that you might understand where I'm coming from. By the way, if I knew your gene-pool I could decode you very well as well. Once a traitor, always a traitor. I maybe a racist pig, but it works most of the time!

Cheers.... and go back crawl under some stone....

Exactly. And why they almost never target TTP.

LOL. And what about Baitullah Meshud? Oh right I forgot, ISI took over that CIA drone and aimed at the American ally Meshud. :D

Go read my post again... Some edits, so that you might understand where I'm coming from. By the way, if I knew your gene-pool I could decode you very well as well. Once a traitor, always a traitor. I maybe a racist pig, but it works most of the time!

Cheers.... and go back crawl under some stone....

So no proof. No logic. Just insults.

Thanks for showing everyone that you "CIA supporting TTP" crowd have their IQ in single digits. :D

LOL. And what about Baitullah Meshud? Oh right I forgot, ISI took over that CIA drone and aimed at the American ally Meshud. :D

Can you show examples of CIA CONSISTENTLY targeting TTP? All we have is a couple examples. If they were truly against TTP then they'd CONSISTENTLY go after them, not just a couple times.

The funny thing is that we have these arm chair experts crying Pakistan should provide evidence for these claims, yadi yada. And yet they never provide evidence for their claims.

Hypocrisy is in the blood of these guys. They really ought to have some shame.

I know each and every tribals gene-pool, their grandfathers and the ones before them. We have a very tightly knit structure of allegiances. And our allegiance lye with Pakistan.

All these western armchair experts trying to decode us :D Even god will have a tough time understanding why we are such a stubborn race.. One Pakistan, one way or the other... That was our promise to Quaid, and we will keep it!

So no proof. No logic. Just insults.

Thanks for showing everyone that you "CIA supporting TTP" crowd have their IQ in single digits. :D

My IQ was tested way back in the 4 grade and then at AHQ and it was consistent at 154 points. However, you on the other hand seem to have just left the chimpanzee range of 88. So, how are you doing with your recent gene memory :D

Now now, no need to get angry.... It's OK to be smacked a little now and then.. That's how you learn the hard lessons in life!

I have one question if Pakistan can't get rid of TTP, Pakistan Taliban and stop their infiltration across the border through very difficult terrain, how can they expect US and ANA to do so, even they can't get rid of Haqqani's and Afghan Taliban?

Atleast Pakistan knows more about these regions than US so does ANA, and both can't control it even after a decade long war.

How can someone blame other if they can't deliver at their end?

Read about effective offensive power of insurgents and counter terrorist forces considering the effect of geographical,demographic and social structure in the region. Then present arguments. There are many technical research papers and literary articles on these situations. Kindly back your claims with with citations. I am all ears.

P.S. For an example which is way different but basic problem is same, due to harsh and dense region of Maoist affected region and local and equipment support (cause of offensive power) to these extremists, govt. efforts haven't shown more promising results. It took us more than 2 decades to minimize cross border terrorism in J&K. Reason of using these examples from Indian situation, one can understand the variables affecting the situation.

Search Terrorism + Science Direct or some research journals to prove your point.

Can you show examples of CIA CONSISTENTLY targeting TTP? All we have is a couple examples. If they were truly against TTP then they'd CONSISTENTLY go after them, not just a couple times.

This is just from the last 3 Months:
1 - US drones kill at least 13 in South Waziristan strike - The Long War Journal
2 - Multiple US drone strikes in Waziristan kill at least 15 | DAWN.COM
3 - US drones kill 10 in North Waziristan - The Long War Journal
4 - Top North Waziristan Taliban leader Bahadar rumored killed in US strike - The Long War Journal
5 - US drone attacks kill 12 in Pakistan | World news | guardian.co.uk

The Drone Strikes have curtailed terrorism in Pakistan.

Infact it reads like an economics graph. As Price goes up, demand goes down.

Same thing has happened here. As Drone strikes went up, the terrorist attacks in Pakistan went down.

My IQ was tested way back in the 4 grade and then at AHQ and it was consistent at 154 points. However, you on the other hand seem to have just left the chimpanzee range of 88. So, how are you doing with your recent gene memory :D

Now now, no need to get angry.... It's OK to be smacked a little now and then.. That's how you learn the hard lessons in life!

You are a child who has just been told there is no Santa Claus :D

Too bad your Mullah with loud speakers can't come here and brainwash you like they do in those sermons.

I have one question if Pakistan can't get rid of TTP, Pakistan Taliban and stop their infiltration across the border through very difficult terrain, how can they expect US and ANA to do so, even they can't get rid of Haqqani's and Afghan Taliban?

Atleast Pakistan knows more about these regions than US so does ANA, and both can't control it even after a decade long war.

How can someone blame other if they can't deliver at their end?

Read about effective offensive power of insurgents and counter terrorist forces considering the effect of geographical,demographic and social structure in the region. Then present arguments. There are many technical research papers and literary articles on these situations. Kindly back your claims with with citations. I am all ears.

P.S. For an example which is way different but basic problem is same, due to harsh and dense region of Maoist affected region and local and equipment support (cause of offensive power) to these extremists, govt. efforts haven't shown more promising results. It took us more than 2 decades to minimize cross border terrorism in J&K. Reason of using these examples from Indian situation, one can understand the variables affecting the situation.

Search Terrorism + Science Direct or some research journals to prove your point.

Yara Krait, you know very well the answer to your question!

You are a child who has just been told there is no Santa Claus :D

Too bad your Mullah with loud speakers can't come here and brainwash you like they do in those sermons.

There is no Santa? :blink:

And by the way your tactics are typical:

1. Attack the IQ
2. Slap a child remark
3. Nothing else works: Slap a religious zealot remark

P.S. - I don't believe in many things in this world, however, I have a firm belief in the power of money and greed, when dealing with men; And vanity when dealing with the opposite sex. God plays no part in any of the earthly issues... He just sits and enjoys the show. :police:

Back
Top Bottom