What's new

Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

Isro222 i can prove that you are wrong on Lord Shiva , you said he is an Annunaki which means he is reptilian , a 4th dimensional creature which is wrong . He is from advanced dimension , he can travel at speed of mind and can be real or imaginary .

About south india i must say that specialy tamil nado would come under attack.... Do u know what was the blood rain? it was the waste blood that Giant greys dumped on south india....

dafuq..:cry:

I'm from TN....

@Elmo thank you for opening the thread.... coming months and years will be very important. We humans just want to know whats going on in world goverment.... Why they hiding so many things. Why that FEMA camp has multi million Coffin.... Why in america people around city spotted Tanks shifting around cities where tanks are not needed.... Why American goverment told Military's families to get ready. Why family of military only? Are they fearing if they dont tell to military's family then military might turn against goverment blaming them for hiding something they knew? Why many goverment people who tried to expose it been killed? We have right to know.... Why since i met Arcturians in my sleep i have been attacked by Something that i cant see but only hears the voice.... The voice mix of Eagle and Snake.... Whenever i say 'i fear no evil' i hear that voice or bad luck happens.... As we all know that american presidents always meets Alpha draconian leader 'Satan' after getting elected.... The Satan church made by Goverment for very special people who goes there to take blessings of real Satan.... We humans needs answer what world goverment hiding from us. Why many military familys moved somewhere secret and many waiting to move just days before something happens.... Many goverment people who works with CIA told that everyone should collect food stock and make a deep underground base which is totaly coverd but has enough oxygen.... Its scary.... There was news from pleiadians that not to worry. They even has huge ships that has technology to grow grains and fruits for us humans in times of an total attack.... America has to tell us all whats going on.... Few years ago obama said theres no aliens but this year he admitted aliens exist but he wont tell us if aliens (annunakis) launch an war.... What made obama atlast admit? Its really scary....

@Tvsram1992 annunakis are advanced 4th dimension.... They are keep getting advanced and they are the only human like (although reptilian) alien which are against humans. However Enlil is pro india.... Enlil created indian Gods (some of them).... Enki mostly created africans.... Both Enki and Enlil were half brothers and both hated each other alot.... i like Enki because he gave humans alot technology and teached us about living.... Enlil just wanted to rule he was totaly annunaki mindset.... About Lord shiva i again going to repeat that i dont know much about him.... However he was pro Enlil....
@bhairava please read again.... i said south india.... That includes both cities....

Every each holy bible be it of christian, islam or hindu its written that God will come down on earth.... The question is when. Answer might shock you.... Aliens (annunakis made robo greys) did tried to launch an attack on America but they backed off for unknown reason.... (may be due to less in numbers). America totaly panic when they caught a signal that huge Alien ships in large number heading towards America.... i think this answers the question how Annunakis might launch an attack.... They have created their own robo Greys (they look like Greys but no pro-greys and they are nearly controled by Annunakis unlike the white giant greys who helping america).... The robo greys will be used in war for sure. Annunakis always came back on Earth in every 3600 years but this time america not letting them enter due to things giant greys told them about annunakis.... Annunakis just want Gold but america wont let them have. This is the reason annunakis planet nibiru heading directly towards earth.... Mind u that its path showing it will collide with earth but it wont.... Annunakis just want to panic humans. They will change the direction of planet nibiru but that will bring hell on earth due to gravitational force.... The scientist and spiritual annunakis dont want that and they requesting the highest annunakis to make sure planet earth wont get effected.... Hitler is still alive. Yes it might look funny but its true.... Hitler never died. The orion belt Greys helped hitler raise a Nazi alien race.... In war times hitler escaped by the help of newly found Nazi alien race. Hitler then requested he want to drink coffee in america. He was spotted in america cafeteria having coffee. He got up and looked at americans and said 'you fools'.... And then he laughed and dissapeard in the thin narrow lane.... Hitler became immortal and his Nazi alien race is the one joined hands with Annunakis. Its very likely hitlers nazi alien race would launch an attack on America.... Hitlers Nazi aliens been seen in india many times. They are alot tall over 6 to 7 feets, blue eyes and blonde hair.... Hitler loved india alot (i will explai that later why).... Must Read....
YouTube - The Machines Of Hitler
YouTube - NAZI ANTARCTICA
WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO War In Southern Ocean | EUTimes.net

Nearly all of Greenland's massive ice sheet suddenly started melting a bit in July, a freak event that surprised scientists.

greenland.jpg.crop_display.jpg

Even Greenland's coldest and highest place, Summit station, showed melting. Ice core records show that last happened in 1889 and occurs about once every 150 years.

Three satellites show what NASA calls unprecedented melting of the ice sheet that blankets the island, starting on July 8 and lasting four days. Most of the thick ice remains.

While some ice usually melts during the summer, what was unusual was that the melting happened in a flash and over a widespread area.

"You literally had this wave of warm air wash over the Greenland ice sheet and melt it," NASA ice scientist Tom Wagner said on Tuesday.

The ice melt area went from 40 per cent of the ice sheet to 97 per cent in four days, according to NASA. Until now, the most extensive melt seen by satellites in the past three decades was about 55 per cent.

Wagner said researchers don't know how much of Greenland's ice melted, but it seems to be freezing again.

"When we see melt in places that we haven't seen before, at least in a long period of time, it makes you sit up and ask what's happening?" NASA chief scientist Waleed Abdalati said. ''It's a big signal, the meaning of which we're going to sort out for years to come."

About the same time, a giant iceberg broke off from the Petermann Glacier in northern Greenland. And the National Snow and Ice Data Center on Tuesday announced that the area filled with Arctic sea ice continues near a record low.

Wagner and other scientists said because this Greenland-wide melting has happened before they can't yet determine if this is a natural rare event or one triggered by man-made global warming. But they do know that the edges of Greenland's ice sheets have already been thinning because of climate change.

Summer in Greenland has been freakishly warm so far. That's because of frequent high pressure systems that have parked over the island, bringing warm clear weather that melts ice and snow, explained University of Georgia climatologist Thomas Mote.

He and others say it's similar to the high pressure systems that have parked over the American Midwest bringing record-breaking warmth and drought.

Ohio State University ice scientist Jason Box, who returned Tuesday from a three-week visit, said he ditched his cold weather gear for the cotton pants that he normally dons in Nevada.

"It was sunny and warm and all the locals were talking about how sunny it was," Box said after getting off a plane. "Beyond T-shirt weather."

NASA: Strange and sudden massive melt in Greenland | Deccan Chronicle

Come on You Alien Rascalas... "The federation of Earth" is Ready to show you Middle Fnger.. Recuritments are open..Come Join Us.:lol:
Cortesy: Starship Troopers.

Isro2222 pagal ho gaya hai!!!:rofl::alcoholic:

:alcoholic:
Tu aur isro dono pagal ho gaye ho:lol:
Kam piya karo, aur stop watching Hollywood stuff!
Let's see you grovel before us Grey Overlords when we take over and break that Annunaki shield over India. Tamil Nadu is already ours, soon Delhi will be too

Every each holy bible be it of christian, islam or hindu its written that God will come down on earth.... The question is when. Answer might shock you.... Aliens (annunakis made robo greys) did tried to launch an attack on America but they backed off for unknown reason.... (may be due to less in numbers). America totaly panic when they caught a signal that huge Alien ships in large number heading towards America.... i think this answers the question how Annunakis might launch an attack.... They have created their own robo Greys (they look like Greys but no pro-greys and they are nearly controled by Annunakis unlike the white giant greys who helping america).... The robo greys will be used in war for sure. Annunakis always came back on Earth in every 3600 years but this time america not letting them enter due to things giant greys told them about annunakis.... Annunakis just want Gold but america wont let them have. This is the reason annunakis planet nibiru heading directly towards earth.... Mind u that its path showing it will collide with earth but it wont.... Annunakis just want to panic humans. They will change the direction of planet nibiru but that will bring hell on earth due to gravitational force.... The scientist and spiritual annunakis dont want that and they requesting the highest annunakis to make sure planet earth wont get effected.... Hitler is still alive. Yes it might look funny but its true.... Hitler never died. The orion belt Greys helped hitler raise a Nazi alien race.... In war times hitler escaped by the help of newly found Nazi alien race. Hitler then requested he want to drink coffee in america. He was spotted in america cafeteria having coffee. He got up and looked at americans and said 'you fools'.... And then he laughed and dissapeard in the thin narrow lane.... Hitler became immortal and his Nazi alien race is the one joined hands with Annunakis. Its very likely hitlers nazi alien race would launch an attack on America.... Hitlers Nazi aliens been seen in india many times. They are alot tall over 6 to 7 feets, blue eyes and blonde hair.... Hitler loved india alot (i will explai that later why).... Must Read....
YouTube - The Machines Of Hitler
YouTube - NAZI ANTARCTICA
WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO War In Southern Ocean | EUTimes.net

So you are saying that God is non-existence , its annunakis who are god... I like your posts, Though I don't believe in it..

Back
Top Bottom