What's new

Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

isro why indians will be spared ? dont we have bad guys just like US and China?

@tvsram1992 not all indians will be spared.... The giant greys took over desert of north west india and also cities like Delhi, Noida, punjab etc etc.... The frequency over delhi and greater Noida is just too much Negative. People of Delhi and greater noida are controled and they are too much Hot temper.... Crime is high on this places and kids too been victims of it as Kids fear is pure and thats what giant greys are after.... So india will be attacked but most of india will be spared.... Do you know huge war going on between Giant greys (white tall greys) and Annunakis? Giant greys not let Annunakis take over Earth.... Giant Greys kicked Annunakis out of Mars in 2001 when huge flares seen over Mars. It was battle between Giant Greys and Annunakis. Now Annunakis Got bigger better Plans to tackle Giant Greys.... Will tell u all more later.... Got Big important info.... Will share it later....

@tvsram1992 not all indians will be spared.... The giant greys took over desert of north west india and also cities like Delhi, Noida, punjab etc etc.... The frequency over delhi and greater Noida is just too much Negative. People of Delhi and greater noida are controled and they are too much Hot temper.... Crime is high on this places and kids too been victims of it as Kids fear is pure and thats what giant greys are after.... So india will be attacked but most of india will be spared.... Do you know huge war going on between Giant greys (white tall greys) and Annunakis? Giant greys not let Annunakis take over Earth.... Giant Greys kicked Annunakis out of Mars in 2001 when huge flares seen over Mars. It was battle between Giant Greys and Annunakis. Now Annunakis Got bigger better Plans to tackle Giant Greys.... Will tell u all more later.... Got Big important info.... Will share it later....

What the ##@k are you talkin about? giant greys and annunakis? WTF...

Before i explain about giant greys and annunaki war i want to explain who is father of Human.... His name is ENKI.... When planet NIBIRU's exausted and started giving up then to Save planet Nibiru the annunakis wanted Gold.... They have technology that uses Gold to heal Planet.... So in search of Gold they Landed on Earth.... They saw Earth has life. Fishes, trees, sea, apes, birds etc etc.... They saw giant greys (not the robos of annunakis but are from orion belt star system).... Then they found Gold layers on earth.... But to dig in they wanted slaves.... ENKI was the chief scientist.... He told annunakis he will create Human.... So he took some DNA's of ape and some DNA of Annunaki. Yet he failed many times.... But in the end he got success and created Human.... However humans were like animals. So ENKI gave them bit knowledge. 1000s and 1000s years pass by and Enki gave humans the technology (Enki broke the Annunaki Law).... Sub Humans Atlantis became rebel and decided to take on Master annunakis.... Then annunakis Brought sattelite moon and sunk Atlantis.... Enlil got alot angry on Enki.... Ice age came and Enlil told Enki to kill all humans before leaving Earth.... Enki didnt do that as he loved humans and humans were like his own kids.... He gave them technology to survive ice age and promise them that he will return to earth every 3600 years.... (please note that african race not totaly indian blood. its Enki Blood while indian were created by Pleiadians. Many alien race doing experiment and creating their own human version but with the help of indian blood).... Please also note that when ice age got over the giant greys took over Earth.... Now they dont want annunakis to return and take over Earth. So war been faught.... i tell u alot later. Got some important news....
YouTube - Enki is Humanity`s Father. Enlil known as Jehovah wanted humanity DEAD 2
YouTube - Did Enki give humans knowledge against the Anunnaki law?

By the way do read about Enki.... He the greatest Scientist and known for Science and Love.... On planet nibiru there are 3 types of annunakis.... The 1st one who rules planet and had command. 2nd is scientist annunakis (thats Enki catagory) and 3rd is Spiritual annunaks. The scientists and spritual loves humans but the 1st annunakis who rule doesnt care about humans (thats enlil catagory).... Read about Greatest Scientist Enki.... Very important Link....
The Return of Enki: Kids Become Stars

isro222 i want to hear your version of Dec 21 2012 . What will happen ? Post links if you already explained some where .

where do you stay ? Is south India free from Bad Aliens ?

@tvsram1992 i will tell u few facts.... 21st december 2012 Golden age starting. Its a fact and not prediction.... 2030 humans wont be able to breath and its a fact and officialy declared by world Scientists.... Now Would someone from other Planet wait for humans to die? Whats the sollution? The only sollution of Survival of humans is reducing population.... My question to u is why America buyed multi million plastic coffins? What they know? What giant greys told them? Why giant greys preparing technology since millions of years against annunakis?.... Why did american goverment lie about Coffins and then they got busted? Why suddenly UFO sightings increased? Why humanoids and giant greys hovering over cities around world and telling us not to worry? What is going on?.... Something will happen. Did you know whole world right now going through strange climate pattern? Planet nibiru getting close.... Suddenly india got 22 percent less rain fall.... America got heat wave.... Japan too under threat but the most tragedy came for China.... 5 way attack on China. Do u even know whats going on in china? u might not believe.... Thunder storm lightnings, other part no rain, other part flood, other part the biggest fog etc etc. China totaly under attack.... Thats the effect of planet nibiru.... Something going to happen between 2012 and 2015.... Have u heard thick dust over (2000 miles wide) saturn? what landed on saturns moon titan?.... Titan is the moon that life can born and many predict it already has life..... About south india i must say that specialy tamil nado would come under attack.... Do u know what was the blood rain? it was the waste blood that Giant greys dumped on south india.... Please do visit the link am going to post. When u have time then read every each word of it. Its very disturbing link.... Its about Giant greys stock piling human flesh.... Its about a lady who got kidnaped with her 2 kids who told what she saw.... A huge canister in which human blood and flesh.... Greys swim in it and soak all the vitamins in the flesh and blood and then they dump the waste blood which has color red and smell of blood but no DNA.... same blood was dumped over india and america was the one who suggested greys that as pleiadians rule india.... Pleiadians hates america because america spreading diseases by the help of scientist greys to boast economy.... Please if u are weak heart then do not visit the below link.... Check the language of Alien with text and also the symbols they use.... CIA, MIB etc etc everyone knows it and when anyone of try to expose it gets killed by American goverment.... Giant white greys rule America.... Very disturbing link.... Click here....
The Greys

Mods, why dont we make this sticky, afterall it has survived 32 pages.. :enjoy:

The giant greys are from orion belt and on Earth since million years.... The first encounter was alot famous. Its DULCE encounter. Engineers were drilling underground for secret base.... Suddenly the broke a wall and saw giant greys.... The military personals (who were head of Secret base) started firing at Giant Greys.... 2 of Giant Greys died. In reply Giant Greys started firing weapon which was tiny box type. 8 military men died on spot and only 3 survived.... One of them later told everything and he was murderd at his home.... America now works for Giant greys. They respect each other but Giant Greys always has upper hand.... One of military men tried to harm giant greys child then giant greys wanted to kill that military men but didnt because he was important for them.... The annunakis loves gold and only gold.... Giant greys took over earth when annunakis left. Now Giant Greys dont want annunakis to rule them.... But if u ask me then i will say am ok with annunakis (atleast with scientist and spiritual race). The only annunakis i hate is who got control of planet nibiru.... Planet nibiru closing up on earth.... Annunakis ships landed on titan and 2000 miles wide dust coverd on saturn due to it.... America dont want annunakis to enter earth. America is ok with Giant Greys (as they made a deal that it wont harm american goverment but only will harm american citizens).... America totaly ready.... America already prepared. Multi million coffin at Fema camp.... Tanks moved around and deployed around every city.... The giant greys helping america to counter annunakis.... Annunakis just want Gold. They the one teached humans about importence of Gold.... Gold they use as fuel for their planet Nibiru.... America wont letting them enter earth.... Even our Galactic command against annunakis because annunakis gave Alpha draconians technology to take on humanoids.... i like ENKI. he father of humans.... i hate his brother Enlil though.... America knew something huge will happen. They already prepared huge tunnels for VIPs underground....
July 19, 2012 Planet X/Nibiru Upate: Planet X Seen Earlier This Year in London–Ominous Sign for the Olympic Games? | Ultimate Survival
YouTube - The John Moore Show 7-11-2012 - Alert Level 3.6 Nibiru is Near
The Coming UFO and Alien Invasion of America

Am alot worried for the innocent world population.... Theres something going to happen but goverment wont tell us until its too late.... Only important peoples familys been told.... Our hope is only Arcturians and pleiadian-andromedan Galactic command.... Goverments around world abonden us already.... By the way i wonder why CIA always involved in alien investigation. Its a job of MIB.... (the human MIB and Not Humanoid MIB as humanoid MIB only asks victims what kind of alien race kidnaped them while human MIB threats victims not to say they got abducted. Human MIB is american while humanoid MIB is Pleiadian-andromedan who are hunting Alpha draconians)....
Ex U.S. Defense Worker Spills Conspiracy to Cover up 2012 Catastrophes | Ultimate Survival
July 2012: Planet X Seen by CIA Agents | Ultimate Survival

Since few days many world population feeling unwell.... They feeling dizzy, vomiting, tummy pain and headach.... Even me going through it.... i just wonder is it because of planet nibiru's gravitational force.... If anyone feeling unwell they let me know. Am from mumbai. Most people in mumbai are feeling unwell....
YouTube - NIBIRU IS NEAR !! U.S. Army families prepared !!!

I will later explain why Humanoids hates Annunaki and Alpha draconians and Giant Greys hates Annunaki while Humanoids made a peace deal with giant greys but not with giant grey's masters the alpha draconians.... Before that i want to explain Enki vs Enlil.... But first read about them to get an idea why both half brothers hate each other.... i like our father ENKI though.... Both Enki and Enlil wen Nuclear war and Enki pushed powerful Enlil back.... Its believed that Enlil created few Gods in india and few nuclear war was result of this annunaki half brothers.... Must Read....
Enki and Enlil
YouTube - UFO Alien 32,000 Year Old Alien City Found In India

Back
Top Bottom