What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked to see that this thread is still going on strong. IMPRESSIVE work by the OP.

Bhai, if the aliens are gonna attack, let the authorities handle this. What can we MERE MORTALS do against them?

Please stop posting propaganda stuff.

@Roshangjha i agree with you.... We can't do a thing. Even if we knew about aliens landing on earth in 2012 a 100 years ago we still would'nt had done anything.... Humans are kids infront of Aliens technology.... That's the reason goverment hide things from us.... If we panic then may be economy and stability of mankind woul'd be in danger.... By the way now goverment slowly letting us know.... Here is a video in which goverment accepting about Aliens
YouTube - US Government ADMITS UFOs - Alien contact disclosed in Press Conference
YouTube - NASA News Footage - Admits UFOs Appeared Around Space Shuttle and ISS

Quaran didn't told about aliens but in an Aya ( i don't remember it but it's something like this:)
"and we seprated living things on the earth and skies". (in an astronomy theory the space out of the earth has 7 (or 8) layers, and it's weird for me.

i have not read Quran yet so i dont know much about it.... i hope islam believes in one and only one Quran which did mentioned about Aliens.... Its upto people to believe it or not.... If you believe in Quran then why Question it....
UFOexperiences: ALIENS MENTIONED IN THE QURAN

If NASA and US gov already know about other complex living beings in this universe then why are they scrounging the surface of mars to find microscopic life?are they fooling the people around?I mean i believe in extraterrestrial beings but.......?

very interesting indeed so what do you suggest we do?

and you must see the THE ARRIVALS, if we are talking about aliens and all that

It is said that Aliens signed a peace treaty with USA and Russia.The agreed not to reveal them selves and in return they will provide tech to USA and Russia.

Alien proof throughout human history.... Even Quran mentioned Aliens.... If u believe in Quran then why not about Aliens written in that? Click here for alien proof mentioned throughout mankind history....
Ancient UFO & Alien Evidence: cave drawings; carvings & sculptures; paintings & tapestries, and books & illustrations
Those who do not believe in aliens are simply too scared about the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom