What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God! Not from the Planet Gootan! Of the millions of planets out there, why Gootan??

We're Doomed!!

We've got only a few months left now :cry:

:P

Let us hope there are Zooka and company, remember the serial justooju جستجو :D

MIB III is also releasing in November.... I think they will take care of these aircraft and alien.

MIB2_big.jpg1056139352

However Ben10 is also ready to take on this alien.

ben-10-alien-swarm.jpg

Breaking news it appears the translation of the aliens home world as gootan was an error theit home planet is pootang, a message recently recived from the aliens has been translated.

We come in peace begin the snu snu.

*poontang is the name, don't dis-respect their planet!

As Muslims, we should only believe in Jinns, animals, and us humans.

There may be space animals who may come to invade us though, I mean, that does comply with the Qu'ran.

In jest I hope?

There may be space animals who may come to invade us though, I mean, that does comply with the Qu'ran.
I think that aliens can be categorized as a type of jinns or animals as you suggested.

we should only believe in moon since Saturn was not discovered in time of prophet
we should avoid use iPad because it was not existing in time of prophet
long list "we should" that only stupid people are happy with

^^

At least you cant complain about not getting her wet! :lol:

She be drippin' saliva and love juice! :partay:

Aliens existed on Earth before humans born.... Some says dinasour were destroyed by Aliens. Volcano lava was blamed.... Same way Gootan mothership parked on sun refueling solar flares....
good aliens always helped humans throughout history. Take a look at UFO ALIEN TEMPLE FOUND IN INDIA. Must watch
YouTube - UFO Alien Temple Found In India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom