What's new

Alice Wells is trying hard to woo Imran Khan...

You're going to have to write a description otherwise the mods will lock your thread. The video is too long anyway and you didn't give any indication of which part of the video we should be looking at, unless you are suggesting we watch it all for 1 hour.. which I won't. :sick::tdown:

Hi,

I was laughing at the desperation shown by her---. Surprised---surprised---surprised---.

That was at first---now I am getting concerned---. Had time to analyze---.

Nawaz Sharif is gone to england----Alice Wells speech comes out at a critical time---.

The Sharifs are ready to sell pakistan one more time---.

If Zardari is let go---then Zardaris would be selling pakistan as well.

Bad bad mistake by Imran Khan letting Nawaz go---.

Last edited:
too long video to watch .. anyone specifically mention the time ?

She can cut us a cheque for $12 billion outstanding g and IK will give her a cup of tea.
In short strategic mistakes USA made thinking India will deliver against Pakistan has resulted in ever stronger Pakistan militarily and strtegically and ever weakening India militarily and economically .

She can cut us a cheque for $12 billion outstanding g and IK will give her a cup of tea.
In short strategic mistakes USA made thinking India will deliver against China has resulted in ever stronger Pakistan militarily and strtegically and ever weakening India militarily and economically .

Last edited:
H
How?
She was offering anything concrete in return except promises .
They have not even helped us in back list, PayPal .
They are practically bullying us .
We can clearly see that Pakistan is very cautious and quite on cpec. While projects are singed in normal way we are not showing them off. Because of the Americans pressure. They can create trouble in world Bank bail out .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom