What's new

Ali Zafar: The hottest male in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant Bhartis just handle the fact their own Bharti people consider Ali Zafar to be best looking, talented, and most charming.

Because you cannot just handle that he is doing well in India while rejected by Pakistanis. This loser posted it in burn! :rofl: Stop watching Bharti movies.

WHAT ..?

So, Now he is also coming to settle here..? How many more ..?

It is only for new comers. No Hrithik , Salman or Ranbir you can see. These three are the hottest from Bollywood.

Ali Zafar may have got the looks, But he is not on par with Atif when it comes to hit songs.

7 Vikram Kennedy
Vikram+Kennedy+Raavanan+Photocall+67th+Venice+UH37Lwyw06Xl.jpg

Why cant Bhartis just handle the fact their own Bharti people consider Ali Zafar to be best looking, talented, and most charming.

All 10 names are not even in Top 100 Names in Bollywood. Try to understand the facts. I never even heard any name except Ranbir. These names changes every day. This is not IIFA or Filmfare Award. It's opinion which changes every now and then.

They actors don't even get 2nd Rank Movies. Indian Stars are Like Hritik, SRK, Akshay Kumar, Aamir, Abhishek who gets 1 Million $+ for 1 Hindi Movie.

Ranbir Kapoor is over-rated...

But then I'm a guy :P

These 10 are 3rd Grade List. I never heard 9 of the name in my life and any movies about them. Only heard Ranbir as his film was Hit. So he is somewhat popular :lol:

This is itimes, Next time 100 more site. Pakistani come to India for Some work as Pakistan Industry is below Ground as of now Lol.

It is only for new comers. No Hrithik , Salman or Ranbir you can see. These three are the hottest from Bollywood.

Lets critically evaluate their looks, shall we?
Hritik has big ears, it seems as if any moment, he is gonna fly away like Dumbo, Remember him? Anyways, back on track......
Salman is just a bhuddha cukar. How do u put that in english?....... A senile rooster :P
Ranbir well he has such a long face that two love birds can easily dine on it.
P.S don't hate me for being a lil crude in my description of your favorite male celebs, as i was just imitating the critics.

Lets critically evaluate their looks, shall we?
Hritik has big ears, it seems as if any moment, he is gonna fly away like Dumbo, Remember him? Anyways, back on track......
Salman is just a bhuddha cukar. How do u put that in english?....... A senile rooster :P
Ranbir well he has such a long face that two love birds can easily dine on it.
P.S don't hate me for being a lil crude in my description of your favorite male celebs, as i was just imitating the critics.

Hritik can buy your whole Lollywood. Do you know that ? Salman is also Good even he is Old. Ranbir Ok-Ok.

There are at least 100 Millions Fans of Hritik across the Globe. In U.S, Itself His Film Krrish was Mega Hit.

And your Opinion on Bollywood hardly matters. Hindi Film Industry is only for Indians and not for Pakistani. Today only i realised how much Pakistani are obsessed with our Film Industry by seeing so many threads and Posts about Bollywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom