What's new

Ali Zafar: The hottest male in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
But indian tax paying for our forces, that's just brilliant. :smitten:

That's why your Total Defence Budget is only 20% of Ours. Even after America and India contributes by various Help measures. :rofl::rofl:

That's why your Total Defence Budget is only 20% of Ours. Even after America and India contributes by various Help measures. :rofl::rofl:

All of our artists go there earn money for weapons that will be used against india :coffee:

But it is true ;)

Thank you for accepting that you are a crazy guy. Who can claim that ali zafar is paying for pakistani nukes from his little money and littler tax from indian film. i did not know this is the situation.

But it is true ;)

You are humiliating yourself by posting such comment. Just Imagine, How few Indians will change their perception about Him. Even No one knows Him. He came to India for work. He is on our Wish. People like you give us to see with Nation Lense and not work. But It's okay - You don't have any such Industry, So you always have inferiority complex.

You are humiliating yourself by posting such comment. Just Imagine, How few Indians will change their perception about Him. Even No one knows Him. He came to India for work. He is on our Wish. People like you give us to see with Nation Lense and not work. But It's okay - You don't have any such Industry, So you always have inferiority complex.

Your actress - I forgot her name - likes him - so does she have inferiority complex. :azn:

Your actress - I forgot her name - likes him - so does she have inferiority complex. :azn:

Nope, Our People work in our Industry. They don't go to enemy country and at least don't change their Nationality just for money. lol. We have Billion $ Industry. Your not even 1%. Simple to Understand. I can't even imagine to watch a Pakistani movie in my life but Millions of Pakistani watch ours Hindi Movies. Simple Inferiority Complex. keep trolling.

Nope, Our People work in our Industry. They don't go to enemy country and at least don't change their Nationality just for money. lol. We have Billion $ Industry. Your not even 1%. Simple to Understand. I can't even imagine to watch a Pakistani movie in my life but Millions of Pakistani watch ours Hindi Movies. Simple Inferiority Complex. keep trolling.

But the indians obviously like this guy, and so does that famous indian actress.

But the indians obviously like this guy, and so does that famous indian actress.

I not even heard 9/10 Names. The day he will make 1 million dollar film then i can say he will be popular. Ranbir is Most Popular is Whole Asia. your person is 5th Rank. Still, Ranbir is not in Top 20 Actors also. He merely gets any work.

Wha is the name of the actress, who likes him, is she famous - I haven't got a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom