What's new

Ali Zafar: The hottest male in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaaaaaaaaaa seriously??? Look at him! Ali Zafar!Yuck!
No offense,but seriously!?!! Hritik Roshan,Ranbir Kapoor,Zayed Khan,Shahid Kapoor and co look way way better than him.
Ali-Zafar-1.jpg

hrithik_roshan1.jpg

hrithik-roshan.jpg

Nothing beats Hritik! He is so hottt!

No offense,but seriously!?!! Hritik Roshan,Ranbir Kapoor,Zayed Khan,Shahid Kapoor and co look way way better than him.

The top ten newcomers in bollywood.:cheesy:

Ali-Zafar-1.jpg

hrithik_roshan1.jpg

hrithik-roshan.jpg

Nothing beats Hritik! He is so hottt!

The problem is you public did not vote for the Indian Guyss to win??--
and i ma sure most of the votes are caste by indian women- so this tell you where their priority lies-
You want to like hritik go ahead be gay and like him haha

The problem is you public did not vote for the Indian Guyss to win??--
and i ma sure most of the votes are caste by indian women- so this tell you where their priority lies-
You want to like hritik go ahead be gay and like him haha
what haha? Don't present yourself as an f idiot.I m a girl.Grow up.
And i m not sure if Indian women voted for him,heck many even don't know him.
Guess,Pakistanis obsession with Bollywood,maybe they voted for Ali Zafar.
But hey,i posted pics..compare Hritik and Ali Zafar,you have eyes,don't you? You yourself know who looks better ;) But yeah for the sake of your countrymen you ll come here to argue again!

the list is full of chocolate boys, they don't come any close to the likes of kabeer bedi and milind soman.
. could anyone do a favour to me by posting their pics pls?

Because you cannot just handle that he is doing well in India while rejected by Pakistanis. This loser posted it in burn! :rofl: Stop watching Bharti movies.

Ali Zafar got fame in Pakistan when he switched over to music from acting . he has really mixed and changed his outlook both in terms of portrayal as well as his presentation and above all variation in his music he has strong voice

what haha? Don't present yourself as an f idiot.I m a girl.Grow up.
And i m not sure if Indian women voted for him,heck many even don't know him.
Guess,Pakistanis obsession with Bollywood,maybe they voted for Ali Zafar.
But hey,i posted pics..compare Hritik and Ali Zafar,you have eyes,don't you? You yourself know who looks better ;) But yeah for the sake of your countrymen you ll come here to argue again!

Right- i am a martian-

so seriously what are you implying here- the over whelming majority of Indian populace could not counter THE Pakistani votes?-
Well- This way you can even put hrithik roshan in the list and due to Pakistani votes Ali zafar would still have won? Isn't it? :woot:-
Lol at your logics-

As far as looks are concern....do you have any one in Pakistan that comes close to HRITHIK ROSHAN?

:) yes there are many in Pakistan who are better looking than harithik . its amusing you have this harithik to present every time it also shows in your eyes skin colour matters . you could have put few south indian actors as hottie too

Right- i am a martian-

so seriously what are you implying here- the over whelming majority of Indian populace could not counter THE Pakistani votes?-
Well- This way you can even put hrithik roshan in the list and due to Pakistani votes Ali zafar would still have won? Isn't it? :woot:-
Lol at your logics-

3.43 lakh ONLINE votes, anybody can vote in an online poll.

Dont generalize these 3.43 lakh votes as a vote of the entire Indian populace.

The main award for an actor is to win an Indian Filmfare or an IIFA trophy, these online awards mean nothing.

BTW its funny for me that guys here are calling other guys as hottie hehehehehehehehe

:) yes there are many in Pakistan who are better looking than harithik . its amusing you have this harithik to present every time it also shows in your eyes skin colour matters . you could have put few south indian actors as hottie too

how can they put south asians as hotties?- they gona make fool out of them selves by doing this- :devil:

I never find Pakistani actors on billboards in india .. But see their condition...it shows who is more popular

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom