What's new

Ali Zafar: The hottest male in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we talking about which guy is better looking? :sick:

Besides I never heard of Ali Zafar.. who is he?

Actor and model Imran Abbas is even better looking than ali zafar

imran_abbas-What-to-wear.jpg

img_6612-1.jpg

Imran-Abbas.jpg

2876452440_da91433016.jpg

imran+abbas+naqvi+image+%252821%2529.jpg

imrangreen.jpg

This is the second questionably gay thread opened by Sir Zaki in past few days. Forgetting if I am in a defense and geopolitical forum or paan house in Isloo. Since I'm neither buzzing nor complacent, must not be a paan house then. Yaar meh kiddar hoon?

He is earning money in india, and then paying tax in Pakistan, that is fueling our Armed Forces and paying for our nukes ;)

WoW!

Are you sure he pays his taxes and does not do a Rahet Fateh Ali Khan?

Anyways, it's good for your country and I wish you guys all the best...well, at least somebody in Pakistan is paying his taxes.
:lol:

Guys posting photos of guys who they think are good looking, nothing gay about that at all:cheesy:

As far as looks are concern....do you have any one in Pakistan that comes close to HRITHIK ROSHAN?

As far as looks are concern....do you have any one in Pakistan that comes close to HRITHIK ROSHAN?

Our batman/jamadar in Pakistan resembled him. Tall, with a slightly choora look.

Sorry man I'm not gay enough to go gaga over men or compare which country has better looking men. Come back to me when you wanna compare actresses or female models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom