What's new

Ali Zafar receives big hug from Katrina

deleted, too much information is given! :D

Last edited:
Yes, she move out of Bharat but still playing for its beloved country India and winning medals...Isn't it awesome...Bhabhi of Pakistan playing for enemy India..:rofl:

What medals. Please do mention some that she won after marriage.

My Fav bollywood actress -

Divya Bharti (Her career was cut short by her tragic death in April 1993 at the age of 19.)

I cried a lot when she died.

divyabharti-1b-1_1186978393.jpg

Commonwealth Games, women singles silver and doubles bronze I guess.

If shoaib had let her focus more on her game, then she might have won Gold.. Shoaib bhi na.....:chilli:

My Fav bollywood actress -

Divya Bharti (Her career was cut short by her tragic death in April 1993 at the age of 19.)

I cried a lot when she died.

divyabharti-1b-1_1186978393.jpg

She was my favourite actress too
Thank You
Two girls i loved from Movies/Music industries of Pakistan-India

1) Nazia Hassan
2) Divya Bharti

If shoaib had let her focus more on her game, then she might have won Gold.. Shoaib bhi na.....:chilli:

Latest performance of both indicates Shoaib is the one who's more dis-focused though! :undecided:

Wait, could it be, another grand conspiracy by RAW-MOSSAD-CIA against poor Shoaib! *silly smileys*

Nah, just joking, I'd not say any bad word against jijaji! ;)

She was my favourite actress too
Thank You
Two girls i loved from Movies/Music industries of Pakistan-India

1) Nazia Hassan
2) Divya Bharti

yes she was beautiful !!
Offtopice but i want to now some thing about her (NO OFFENCE) i just heard it from some one that she became muslim and suddnely she got killed can any 1 plz tell me the real story ?:undecided:

yes she was beautiful !!
Offtopice but i want to now some thing about her (NO OFFENCE) i just heard it from some one that she became muslim and suddnely she got killed can any 1 plz tell me the real story ?:undecided:

Wikipedia says this

Then on 20 May 1992. Divya got married to Sajid in the presence of her hairdresser Sandhya, the hairdresser's husband and a kazi at Tulsi apartments, Sajid's Versova residence. She converted to Islam and took on a new name "Sana". As Sajid quotes "We kept the marriage a secret because her career was at stake. Her producers would have panicked. In retrospect, I wish we had told the truth. Divya wanted to announce that we were married but I kept telling her to wait for a while. I wish I hadn't. Every time she saw the rushes of her films, she would sigh, "This will flop and people will ask me to quit". But that never happened, her films were hits. By the end of 1993, she would have completed all her assignments.

There is whole lot of people who wouldn't even want to lay an eye on her.......heheheh call them freaks and you will be declared a homophobe or gaybasher. ROFL

Yea there's a name for those people. they're called gays.

Back
Top Bottom