What's new

Ali Zafar crying for peace between India and Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you living in Canada then? According to your mentality you are a traitor since you are not living in Pakistan. India is a big market for movies so definitely if a Pakistani entertainer has a chance he or she should go there.People from Pakistan don't hate people from India. How could you hate someone on the basis of their nationality without even knowing them it's only the politicians that spew venom.

I don't know how much you know about Canada but Hollywood is filled with Canadians. Some of the biggest celebrities in America are Canadian (Justin Bieber, Ryan Gosling, Rachel Mcadams, Keanu Reeves, James Cameron, Jim Carrey etc). I'm not comparing US-Canada relationship to Pakistan and India's but still, art has no border.

Sorry, but i am partly white, asian, black and pakistani, and born in Saudi Arabia. Sounds interesting eh?
I'm not a traitor. Since Pakistan is mostly in my blood, i have feelings.
100% of you Pakistanis are begharat... as simple as that....

i am really confused man WTH is wrong if he cry for peace even for his personal benefits? for hell sake there is evils who kill people destabilize region and bring us near to war because of their personal benefits. what we call extremists of both sides? ali zafer at least did better then them . his statement never harm anyone even its for his personal benefits .just because Indians take his side we have to oppose him ? he is right even for his benefits .i also like peace for my personal benefits . my country stop buy weapons after peace and i have better life its my benefit of peace .

Sushmita+Sen+Wasim+Akram+Scandal+Loving+Couple+Or+Break+Up.jpg

Is Wasim Akram become traitor to Pakistan now? just because he visit to India business?

There is a big difference. Wasim Akram never goes to India to make anti-pakistan projects like "tere bin laden".

Dude..it is such a low from pakistani friends to criticize a reasonably good talent like Ali zafar...Guys you criticizes Veena mallick it makes sense...But dont criticize every talent from your country....If Ali has a crime in doing bussiness in India then whoever Pakistani having resident in US/Canada and UK are the biggest traitor of the muslims and pakistani..Becoz in your own worlds US has made more sins for muslim people than any one...then how come you guys enjoys the freedom and open society of US/Europe and UK and then criticizing when Ali for doing bussiness in India....How come you guys are so much low to criticize some one????

i am really confused man WTH is wrong if he cry for peace even for his personal benefits? for hell sake there is evils who kill people destabilize region and bring us near to war because of their personal benefits. what we call extremists of both sides? ali zafer at least did better then them . his statement never harm anyone even its for his personal benefits .just because Indians take his side we have to oppose him ? he is right even for his benefits .i also like peace for my personal benefits . my country stop buy weapons after peace and i have better life its my benefit of peace .

Haha don't worry about these blind nationalistic keyboard warriors. Most of them sit outside of Pakistan anyways. I agree war brings nothing but harm. Atleast Ali Zafar is trying to bring peace, better then blowing yourself. I'm pretty sure the average person in Pakistan and India just wants to live his or her life in peace. They most likely don't want wars and terrorism.

Whats up with haters here?

By the posts so far on this thread it is clear that pakistanis on PDF(Don't know about general public) , hate India more then Indians hate pakistan.

A guy with good intentions talking about peace between 2 countries? Is that a sin? LOL

Btw....PDF will be the last place where peace between India and pakistan can prevail :lol:

So no point in wasting time by trying to convince some Internet Warriors ;)

Haha don't worry about these blind nationalistic keyboard warriors. Most of them sit outside of Pakistan anyways. I agree war brings nothing but harm. Atleast Ali Zafar is trying to bring peace, better then blowing yourself. I'm pretty sure the average person in Pakistan and India just wants to live his or her life in peace. They most likely don't want wars and terrorism.

Just tell me, i don't want to be rude here. Is your background Indian?
If it is then i can see why you have hard feelings and why you want peace...

I wonder how many of the internet warriors here have lost a family member to war or terrorism.

Ask those who have.

Ask a soldier with the gun, standing on the border if he'd like to die for your ghairat.

I'm sure he wouldn't refuse the tempting offer.
:azn:

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Just tell me, i don't want to be rude here. Is your background Indian?
If it is then i can see why you have hard feelings and why you want peace...

Why, according to you, would Indians want peace?

Lemme guess, we're oh-so-scared of the Mard-e-mujahids? :fie:

I wonder how many of the internet warriors here have lost a family member to war or terrorism.

Ask those who have.

Ask a soldier with the gun, standing on the border if he'd like to die for your ghairat.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Why, according to you, would Indians want peace?

Lemme guess, we're oh-so-scared of the Mard-e-mujahids? :fie:

Indian 'muslims' in specific want peace because they have families living on both sides. Note the difference...

Indian 'muslims' in specific want peace because they have families living on both sides. Note the difference...

Can you see the contradiction implied in your statement?

If an Indian Muslim has family ties in Pakistan, doesn't that mean that Pakistani Muslims also have family ties in India? :lol:

^^ LOL...I am not Indian Muslim and so as many other Indian members on PDF, But still we want peace..!! why ??

EPIC FAIL!! :lol:

Ask those who have.

:

No peace does not mean fighting war. War is never a good thing.

A country should be in its own business and that is all i ask for...
If we are always pro India, then we loose our culture and nationalism. At this point, a country becomes impotent.

This is India's way of breaking Pakistan internally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom