What's new

Ali Zafar crying for peace between India and Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of identities, A person named Captainjacksparrow regularly posted in another sister forum 2-3 years back, he claimed he was an american of german descent later become chinese descent later he admitted he was an indian.

Point being is, you are regularly banned for making annoying posts like these, so better refrain yourself.

LOL the bharati with the identity crisis just got pwned :rofl:

^ indians know:

:rofl: good try but not enough of course Bollywood is copycat...you are superior ..fine

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

This is my side.sharing same thing

Last edited by a moderator:
. Guy wants a carrier in bollywood i would suggest him to start working on resolving Kashmir issue first start convincing Indians to give Kashmir back I think Indians haven’t given good response cry baby ali zafar :cry:

. Guy wants a carrier in bollywood i would suggest him to start working on resolving Kashmir issue first start convincing Indians to give Kashmir back I think Indians haven’t given good response cry baby ali zafar :cry:
you are crying here in PDF

bhaisahab jo hain usse sambhalo pahle...

Peace is good for business.

Business is good for Peace as well; especially if it's a non-zerosum relationship.

But, then where does the right of Self-Determination of the People of Occupied Kashmir stand?

well he is a media guy
is there anything more 2 say

i am really confused man WTH is wrong if he cry for peace even for his personal benefits? for hell sake there is evils who kill people destabilize region and bring us near to war because of their personal benefits. what we call extremists of both sides? ali zafer at least did better then them . his statement never harm anyone even its for his personal benefits .just because Indians take his side we have to oppose him ? he is right even for his benefits .i also like peace for my personal benefits . my country stop buy weapons after peace and i have better life its my benefit of peace .

whats your age bro? i have been reading your posts. you are the most sane pakistani in this forum. if tomorrow some indian goes to pakistan and work we indian wont make big issue out of it. then why is it always pakistanis who are always against india. if we ban pakistani artists then we are bad and if we allow them to come then we are bad and so is the pakistani artist for pakistanis. why this inferiority complex. india is just another country which is bigger in every way than pakistan. make your country rich so that it has to be indians looking for work in pakistan and not vice versa. but bay vajah pareshan rehna is not good for health. ist it

you are not getting kashmir happen may what ever. peace or no peace u cant get kashmir and you know it. I hope you lower your expectations a little in this regard cuz it aint happening in this century :P

Peace , Peace and only Peace. India is our neighbor, this is permanent neighbor. Good Relation are worth for both countries. Open The Vorderseite, i have no Personal intetest but like to see Tajmehal. Both are good countries And like Peace but few people are Problem. Inshallah Peace will win and Internet warrior will loose. I suggest them to play playstation3.

you are not getting kashmir happen may what ever. peace or no peace u cant get kashmir and you know it. I hope you lower your expectations a little in this regard cuz it aint happening in this century :P

don't be so sure drugsNgirls, reality is much bigger and harder than thin smoke and a few inches of flesh.........

hahahhahahaha cry baby ali zafar :rofl:

03e2bf378153343dd638e89910e17f64-sc.jpg

let these people cry. they have no reason to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom