What's new

Ali Zafar crying for peace between India and Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of contradictory to Pakistani views about India on this forum ...

kind ofunrealistic to ground realities, probably he'll get to sign another of cheap indian movies or be able to sell a song or two accross the bordder. These self proclaimed champions of peace have no idea of the cunningness of the dangerous opportunist enemy. I pitty these ignorant souls..

Are 300 some countries drowned underwater? Why just India? Isn't it obvious why some of our people go there for?
Athnan Sami, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Atif Aslam, Shoaib Malik, Shoaib Akhtar, Veena Malik, and now Ali Zafar....
They all make their name from Pakistan and they never come back....:hitwall:

Many Pakistanis went to overseas for better life and good opportunities, please don't think every Pakistani must stay in same country without world experiences. I don't see any problems of this.

Our bad Pakistan governments long-term already made many Pakistanis to go further away from the home...... unless good governments change, many will be willing to come back to Pakistan no doubt.

Zafar Ali made his decision, hopefully he will come back soon.

In case if Nusrat Saab,

There are two clear demarcations,

one is the afreen afreen music videos fans and the other who have heard the cassette of all the hardcore qawwalis.

There are more... There are those Dum Mast Kalandar fans from his transition from Qawali to Qawali with modern instruments... There are DJ mixes in which he worked with DJs like Bally Sagoo... then English/Urdu Qawalis with Pearl Jam...

Not to mention the varying motifs, from love, to sadness, to political and patriotic... He did it all and all he did he was brilliance..

Yeh peace to ek din honi hai boss .....If Germany and rest of europe can co exist we definitely can.....
But thing is we r bit emotional ppl......it will take some more time to heal the wound of past....

Its like i can't live with you nor without you........

All the best for the future

Not to mention his work with Peter Gabriel, Michael Brook, Eddie Vedder etc.

Yeh peace to ek din honi hai boss .....If Germany and rest of europe can co exist we definitely can.....
But thing is we r bit emotional ppl......it will take some more time to heal the wound of past....

South Asians can never unite like Europeans. There are too many differences even within each country in South Asia.

Bollywood does not represent reality. Bollywood is a multi-billion dollar industry, many entertainers in South Asia want a piece of the pie including Ali Zafar.

Countries in border or near border don't have to be in good relations in order to succeed.

Just look at Turkey. They are near:

Greece (territorial issue)
Iran (past empire rivalries)
Israel (jew)
Syria (just recently plan to do a military action)
Iraq(kurdees)
Armenia

Just look at this... 6 enemies!
Look at their economic success, they are better than whole Europe!
A country should just be in its own business. Peace is B.S. There is no country in the world that is peaceful...
Even today, there is French-English rivalry (psychologically)...

A good singer a new decent actor a good painting artist as per his hobby and last but not the least a good human being with a good heart. Peace is the way forward let the children of tomrrow live in peace and let live enough of the hate and bloodshed may GOD bless both Pakistan & India and may GOD bless peace and love between us both so help us GOD .

I think his popularity will decrease after this. No one wants to see a grown man cry like a woman.

I think his popularity will decrease after this. No one wants to see a grown man cry like a woman.

In all due respect bro .. he is not the first one nor will be the last it has happend before with hollywood actors or big names and pehraps maybe i think with people from bollywood as well he has a good heart and one can see that right through his heart is in the right place i don't think he is dumb enough or trying to be a drama queen to cry just for the bloody sake of it.

In all due respect bro .. he is not the first one nor will be the last it has happend before with hollywood actors or big names and pehraps maybe i think with people from bollywood as well he has a good heart and one can see that right through his heart is in the right place i don't think he is dumb enough or trying to be a drama queen to cry just for the bloody sake of it.

You really think he has a good heart? If he has a good heart then why didn't he do something for the flood victims in Pakistan rather he was too busy making a film in india that made Pakistan look bad. One fake cry and you think he has a good heart :disagree:

When this dude was invited for a role in 'khudah kay liya' he declined and stated that his mother wanted him to focus on just music.
Look what his mother had said back then, and where he ended up now.:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom