What's new

Ali Zafar crying for peace between India and Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody is better than Atif Aslam... None of them are our top actors or singers.

And did you just compare Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan with these two? Dude, Atif and Ali themselves would hit you with a shoe for that folly.

forgive him he meant rahat...he is from non-hindi belt :D

And did you just compare Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan with these two? Dude, Atif and Ali themselves would hit you with a shoe for that folly.

LOL I meant to type Raheth...not Nusrath..

There was really no need to cry - it wasn't such an emotional moment per se. It was staged.

It was staged so he can win the hearts of indians and so he can get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nothing else :coffee:

I also like a few of their songs.

However, that doesn't change the fact that they are both 'besuray'

You like besuray songs?

Well I agree - especially about Atif, Ali Zafar has a nice Kishor Kumar type voice but he is just another Atif Aslam singing pop songs.

They are both pop singers, so they don't need to be really in surr, just dress up nice, say somethings catchy, keep your fan following of 12 year old girls alive and voila - you're a hit.

That's the thing about India (well to be honest in Pakistan too but you don't notice the nonsense so much in Pakistan) that it blows out of proportion the C team of Pakistan, which is good for the C category singers, but you've seen through Coke Studio n all, the real talent is elsewhere and the impression may come off that these are our best singers going to India whereas that's not true.

I think other than Junoon and NFAK nobody else that went to India and got fame was really worth that acclaim. Then too only the really happy go lucky songs of both Junoon and NFAK are known to Indians not the really deep ones.

It was staged so he can win the hearts of indians and so he can get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nothing else :coffee:
of course he is, he did go to india to sell these
ADIL-PEHLWAN-REWARI-12x500g.jpg

Ali Zafar is a SOB
Money is making him say unrealistic things...
There will never be peace... India does not accept Pakistan's creation... Period.

I hope this man realizes India's part in breaking Pakistan:
- Bangladesh
- Baluchistan
- Kashmir
- Pakistan Taliban
- Pakistan Cricket
- RAW in Afghanistan
- Water issue (India builds dams on illegal territory)
- MQM
- Pakistan Film Industry
- Pakistan Music Industry

Ali Zafar is a SOB
There will never be peace... India does not accept Pakistan's creation... Period.

- Bangladesh
- Baluchistan
- Kashmir
- Pakistan Taliban
- Pakistan Cricket
- RAW in Afghanistan
- MQM
- Pakistan Film Industry
no no no :no: india cant beat our music industry :no:

Ali Zafar is a SOB

- Bangladesh
- Baluchistan
- Kashmir
- Pakistan Taliban
- Pakistan Cricket
- RAW in Afghanistan
- MQM
- Pakistan Film Industry

WoW!

We are so awesome, aren't we? :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom