What's new

Ali Zafar and Yami Gautam to star cross border love story Aman ki asha

Bwhaha. This is so great. Indians receiving all the garbage from Pakistan. I call this a cultural victory. :lol:

I believe the garbage 'Ali Zafar' is pretty famous in Pakistan :bounce::bounce: speaks volumes about taste of Pakistanis

I agree with them. I pray that Pakistanis never start speaking English-Urdu, like how Indians these days pretty much speak Hinglish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only because they come very cheap. They are paid less than even C-grade actors.

Maybe Veena Malik, but I doubt Zafar is being paid low wages. A couple of more films and he will me rolling around in cash. :lol:

He is very mediocre in Pakistan. But Indians always love our garbage. :lol:

You are rite,.. we love ur garbage..But the problem is ..everything in Lollywood is garbage..So we dont know what is not considered as a garbage. Nothing to compare to.. :cry:

Maybe Veena Malik, but I doubt Zafar is being paid low wages. A couple of more films and he will me rolling around in cash. :lol:

Dont know about that..But i heard he was very much interested in going out with Katrina Kaif. It seems he wanted to be seen going out with her. He has became a big joke in Indian film industry

i am sure indian makers will pay more to veena than ali zafar , the way he giving flop films soon he will be out from industry and back to lollywood:-)lol: lol) of Pakistan , disaster acting skills ....

I agree with them. I pray that Pakistanis never start speaking English-Urdu, like how Indians these days pretty much speak Hinglish.

Yesterday I saw a program where a Multani was trying to speak Urdu. :laugh:

Ask and have survey here in india,how many knows ali jafar :lol:

u will know how many like ur garbage :rofl:

Enough to have him work in bollywood flicks?

Yesterday I saw a program where a Multani was trying to speak Urdu. :laugh:

What is that supposed to mean?

Multan is in Saraiki province. After Saraiki, and Punjabi their third language would be Urdu.

Back
Top Bottom