What's new

Algerians eat lunch in Ramadan protest

Dear...just for curiosity i am asking........during fasting...in Pakistan.....can people smoke out side on street,restaurant and cafe usually open or close during day time?.........
when i was in Bangladesh........people really mind if you smoke out side on street on day time......also almost all restaurant usually closed during day time.........so during fasting month ...when we use to go out side in Bangladesh......we avoid smoking and eating..........

but in Jakarta......no buddy bother about ...........those who are fasting they follow discipline..........but doesn't force any buddy

Restaurants aren't closed during Ramadan in BD......their entrance is covered with a black cloth......there's no such law saying you can't smoke or drink in public during Ramadan.....It is a social norm not to eat infront of a person who is fasting......You can hold a feast in the middle of the street if you want to......There's a difference between people minding for breaking a social norm and using the government to force people to fast!

Muslims are advised not to eat or drink in open even if they don't fast for some reason. So taking food or drink (by a Muslim) in open is looked down upon, as we look down upon a person who comitted some offense say stealing. But I'm not aware of any punishment prescribed by the Prophet for those who are not fasting or eating or drinking in front of others.

u stay out of this, its none of yr business.

Its the Social norms of Muslim Country to begin with. Yr not qualified for this.

Tbh this guy is actually right, nobody likes to eat just to **** on others who are fasting.please show me where does it say that one cant eat in yhe public if not fasting, it might add to my knoweldge too

Ḥashshāshīn;4610632 said:
Why did your family move then? Should've stayed in India.

is Pakistan your "quaid's" personal property?

Quite clearly Algerian berbers need to free themselves from the shackles of Arab cultural imperialism. I wonder what @Ceylal thinks

Last edited by a moderator:
err.. there is nothing 'internal' on pdf, you should have known it by now.. btw you are also not algerian why are you commenting?
:

Ahhh stupid Hindu! This is why i was telling u to stay out of something u dont know.

These r the Social norms of Islamic Society compulsory for every Muslim to follow. U cant be choosy at the compulsions.

It doesnt matter which nationality u have when it comes to Muslims as we r same n r bound to follow same path by All Mighty. The Value of a Nationality in Islamic World is just for identification purposes etc.

Now Run away.

Ahhh stupid Hindu! This is why i was telling u to stay out of something u dont know.

These r the Social norms of Islamic Society compulsory for every Muslim to follow. U cant be choosy at the compulsions.

It doesnt matter which nationality u have when it comes to Muslims as we r same n r bound to follow same path by All Mighty. The Value of a Nationality in Islamic World is just for identification purposes etc.

Now Run away.

stupid muslim... what muslims do their muslamic stuff is not of interest to me.. this is about non muslims almost being forced to fast without any return in afterlife.. that too by govt agency.. also not all muslims like to be forced.. and yet be told 'there is no compulsion in religion' bs ...
cheers.. :cheers:

Tbh this guy is actually right, nobody likes to eat just to **** on others who are fasting.please show me where does it say that one cant eat in yhe public if not fasting, it might add to my knoweldge too

We r discussing or atleast me on tolerant matters here. Ok

And my actual post was this....

So how does eating in public knowing that majority of nation is observing fast makes u a better tolerant?
All those glitters r not Gold.

If the people who r forcing them to do this r wrong then they r also wrong to publicly do such an intolerant act.

My post was in response to this thread which was Using world like intolerant/intolerance for Muslims forgetting the otherside and what segregation and in tolerances Muslims of Non Muslims have to face Approx. in their entire lives!!!!

stupid muslim... what muslims do their muslamic stuff is not of interest to me.. this is about non muslims almost being forced to fast without any return in afterlife.. that too by govt agency.. also not all muslims like to be forced.. and yet be told 'there is no compulsion in religion' bs ...
cheers.. :cheers:

Abhy Gandhy!!!!

Read my Posts again and the thread.

Its not about fasting for non muslims but its more like how much muslims r intolerant.

And i gave my answer to show them mirror that if Muslims r intolerant then the non muslim who have chose to eat in public r no better when it comes to tolerance standards.

Got it!!!!!!!!

Or i should spoon-feed u more??

We r discussing or atleast me on tolerant matters here. Ok

And my actual post was this....

My post was in response to this thread which was Using world like intolerant/intolerance for Muslims forgetting the otherside and what segregation and in tolerances Muslims of Non Muslims have to face Approx. in their entire lives!!!!

Abhy Gandhy!!!!

Read my Posts again and the thread.

Its not about fasting for non muslims but its more like how much muslims r intolerant.

And i gave my answer to show them mirror that if Muslims r intolerant then the non muslim who have chose to eat in public r no better when it comes to tolerance standards.

Got it!!!!!!!!

Or i should spoon-feed u more??

donkey .. first read news its about govt agency arresting people for eating in public.. and eating is a normal thing for everybody, its not like non muslims trying to offend muslims deliberately.. they are eating because thats normal thing to do..
did govt give them special shelter to eat?

what is the need of fast if you cant even bear sight of food, what self control muslim has then... If I am fasting I wont bother about people eating at all because I get reward in afterlife.. right? more the challenge, better the reward.. :chilli:

Back
Top Bottom