What's new

Algerians eat lunch in Ramadan protest

Dear...just for curiosity i am asking........during fasting...in Pakistan.....can people smoke out side on street,restaurant and cafe usually open or close during day time?.........
when i was in Bangladesh........people really mind if you smoke out side on street on day time......also almost all restaurant usually closed during day time.........so during fasting month ...when we use to go out side in Bangladesh......we avoid smoking and eating..........

but in Jakarta......no buddy bother about ...........those who are fasting they follow discipline..........but doesn't force any buddy

Pakistan is a nation of 200 million people, it matters where you are.

This forced fasting thing in the middle east and other places is really dumb. From what I know it has no theological basis, just cultural intimidation that seems to be the an integral part of many Islamic societies.

Does Islam tell them to persecute people who don't want to fast, or the non muslims?
How does someone else eating food affects their fasting when their fast is not being violated ?

So how does eating in public knowing that majority of nation is observing fast makes u a better tolerant?
All those glitters r not Gold.

If the people who r forcing them to do this r wrong then they r also wrong to publicly do such an intolerant act.

So how does eating in public knowing that majority of nation is observing fast makes u a better tolerant?

If the people who r forcing them to do this r wrong then they r also wrong to publicly do such an intolerant act.

where will a non muslim consruction worker in algeria eat then... not everybody can go home and eat.. one has to eat at workplace or in public.

It should not be a problem to begin with.

where will a non muslim consruction worker in algeria eat then... not everybody can go home and eat.. one has to eat at workplace or in public.

u stay out of this, its none of yr business.

Its the Social norms of Muslim Country to begin with. Yr not qualified for this.

freedom of choice should be given..

u stay out of this, its none of yr business.

Its the Social norms of Muslim Country to begin with. Yr not qualified for this.

err.. there is nothing 'internal' on pdf, you should have known it by now.. btw you are also not algerian why are you commenting?

Bro can I ask you a personal question ?

asking about career advice again? :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom