What's new

ALERT : Pakistani Jets Fighters bomb posts inside Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys has there been any official statement passed by about this attack if it was a wot attack or a retaliation one if no statements ate passed by officials then i dont belive this as it is no where on other respected channels

are you kidding me? in a full fledged war Pakistan would take about 12 minutes to destroy afghanistani forces..
what you should be worried about is building an anti pak sentiment in afg. that's in your worst interest.

i think you are the funniest of all in here.

Well targeting in Afghanistan should have been done long time ago, anyway.

And yeah TTP is Pakistan centric, but they have their bases and support coming from the Afghanistan side. Those who have run away are having a good time over there and preparing to be back for a fight.

Had it been upto me, i would have definitely used PAF for precision guided attacks on targets of interest, since the Afghans give them shelter and the US / NATO knowingly all, do not do anything and let these scums cross the border freely whenever they want.

Exactly... If true that PAF have raided some terrorist hideouts inside Afghanistan then it is definitely what we should have done many months ago. We already have tolerated a lot. This is exactly something which I was saying last night. Like how many soldiers or civilians would have to die so we would realize the urgency to take action against terrorists inside Afghanistan. How much we are going to tolerate the terrorist sanctuaries inside Afghanistan.

Keep up the good work PAF. :tup:

the story seems a bit stretched. bombing residential complexes without casualties

Exactly. The story rings so false, it's downright amateurish.

Also, about yesterday's border skirmish, it is unlikely that Pakistan initiated the exchange. Pakistan does not want to heighten tensions along the border, but the Afghans/NATO do. They are looking for an excuse to justify incursions inside Paksitani territory.

are you kidding me? in a full fledged war Pakistan would take about 12 minutes to destroy afghanistani forces..
what you should be worried about is building an anti pak sentiment in afg. that's in your worst interest.

thats neva gonna happen ..... :smitten:

If what I am reading is true, the jets would have just taken a round patrolling the skies due to the tense situiation, not to bomb.
Because if we did, thiere would have been a response and the possibility of a full-scale war would be high and all the media would be murmering the same lines over and over.

Regards.

i haven't been able to find this news on any mainstream media!!! its all fabricated

Indeed a sad incident .Bro Ahmad i really feel sorry for you ,
Both sides wouldnot have let that happen no-one knows the root cause ,obviously everyone will blame other ,but we don't want fight among muslim nations.i don't know who was at fault but you gotta agree with me on certain things
1)The new Afghan government is india-centric and we all know that they are really negative when it comes to Pakistan
2)There have been lot of airspace violations from Afghanistan since many years ,may it be NATO or anyone else ,and our personnels have been killed
3) During the operations against taliban we are not been provided with any kind of support across the border whether it be by NATO or by Afghan army ,they easily allow the terrorists to evacuate across the border
4)Yesterdays firing was just like adding salt to injury (though not confirmed who was at fault)

And last but not least no one knows the actual targeted places whether they were terrorist hide-outs or residential places, i don't think PAF would have been so stupid to target residence,but again its any ones guess , but we all know how the media creates hype with such news

I hope everything gets to normal soon

if true than not good for pakistan.
Pakistan can not afford afghan to be anti-pakiastan.

Its serious issue.... These kind of activities will help India to build strong Anti Pakistan base in Afghanistan..... :pakistan:

NAAAH INDIA WANTS PEACE! AND IS AGAINST "AHIMSA" i am sure you guys won't do such a thing! :azn:

Good to see all kinds of people trying to interpret the story..

Well, to the Bharatis who have been trying to sympathize with the Afghan "civilians" who are reportedly targeted by PAF, PAF didn't target Afghan civilians, if this story is true, they targeted Tahrik e Taliban Pakistan's (TTP) hideouts in Afghanistan or attacked Afghan/NATO posts in retaliation to what happened yesterday.

All in this story, Afghan Taliban have nothing to do with it and WE are not in a WAR with Afghan Taliban, we are just concerned about TTP Terrorists. Simple!

And coming to other stupidity, fanboys should make another thread for their stupid questions like "Will this convert into a full fledge war".

And to those HATE Mongers anti Afghanistan people, GET A LIFE!!

Pakistan and Afghanistan are NOT enemies, we are brothers in every aspect, TTP's attacks or NATO/Afghan Army's attacks doesn't represent the Afghan people at all.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE THE INDIANS ON THE OFFENSIVE AND PAKISTANIS ON THE DEFENSIVE THIS NEWS IS A FAKE!!! FOR ONCE PAKISTANIS SHOULD LOOK INTO REALITY BEFORE GOING DEFENSIVE! NO NEWS ON BBC OR ANY OTHER NEWS CHANNEL!!

fake news

Indeed a sad incident .Bro Ahmad i really feel sorry for you ,
Both sides wouldnot have let that happen no-one knows the root cause ,obviously everyone will blame other ,but we don't want fight among muslim nations.i don't know who was at fault but you gotta agree with me on certain things
1)The new Afghan government is india-centric and we all know that they are really negative when it comes to Pakistan
2)There have been lot of airspace violations from Afghanistan since many years ,may it be NATO or anyone else ,and our personnels have been killed
3) During the operations against taliban we are not been provided with any kind of support across the border whether it be by NATO or by Afghan army ,they easily allow the terrorists to evacuate across the border
4)Yesterdays firing was just like adding salt to injury (though not confirmed who was at fault)

And last but not least no one knows the actual targeted places whether they were terrorist hide-outs or residential places, i don't think PAF would have been so stupid to target residence,but again its any ones guess , but we all know how the media creates hype with such news

I hope everything gets to normal soon

Brother, the gov in Afghanistan is not india centric, but they have good relations. Public opinion is also good towards india. with regards to air space violatins, GOP is actively cooperating wit the US to provide them intelligence, and if the Nato try to pursue fleeing the taliban then i wont be surprised if these violations do happen. we shouldnt forget that a joint TTP and AT attack on border afghan towns in Kunar resulted in the centre of district to go under teh taliban controll briefly, so there is something we have suffered too.

Last edited:
If its true then its a strong message sent to Indian terrorist in Afghanistan we can do air strikes in the presence of US/NATO and you have to leave A'stan with NATO/US withdrawl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom