What's new

Alert :: Nibiru Collision :: CNN, NBC, BBC, Aljazeera, Reported

SajeevJino

Reaction score
Country
India
All original postings have been deleted/redacted. CNN, NBC, BBC, Aljazeera, and others reported it. I have a few screenshots of the postings.

Basically they released info that we had a 30% chance to collide with what they are calling an asteroid (pics look more like a planetoid) sometime near the end of December to early January.

BBC screenshot

rf50974937.png

Dutch website NOS

ts50974997.png

Al Jazeera screen Shot

ik5097539e.png

more News on the Way ....Is this could Be the End....Otherwise Just a HOAX

There would be links not screen caps if it was real - these are easy to fake.

Was this a False alert That they deleted original posting, WELL Im happy that we have 70 % chance not to collide!!

I dont care, a Japanese just sold our World in Auction!!

you are correct They edited Follow the link and Tell me who was edited this Page

Asteroid 'Nibiru' On Collision Course With Earth, According To NASA - CNN iReport

About CNN iReport
iReport is an invitation for you to be a part of CNN's coverage of the stories you care about and an opportunity to be a part of a global community of men and women who are as passionate about the news as you are.
Everything you see on iReport starts with someone in the CNN audience. The stories here are not edited fact-checked or screened before they post.

About iReport

:hitwall:

There will be an end of the world, and from the looks of the world not much later, but it's not going to happen untill their is a single soul on this earth which believes and says

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

and we are not going anywhere before December....

rf50974937.png

clearly a fake ...look at the news below "riots in Belfast leaves 17 dead" (no such violence occurred in Belfast ,there was some some sectarian clash back in sept 4 in which 15 peoples injured),"Greek interior minister's statement","violence in Bradford and Manchester" (wtf Grampian Police in Manchester.Grampian Police is the territorial police force of the northeast region of Scotland ) and all these happened to this planet nibru :rofl:

Not everyone is smart in world to accept the reality.... since long people made fun of me.... Most of them didnt came back on PDF.... am still here because i was given a job to do by someone.... even if i save one life would be well acheived.... There is 3 Gods of world who created many Gods.... This 3 main Gods are ENLIL who is distroyer, ENKI chief engineer AND ANU (all 3 are of western world gods).... In india this 3 Gods are Brahma (anu).... Vishnu (Enki).... SHIVA (enlil).... This 3 Gods created many more Gods. They from planet sirias and they helped world alot.... Everything they predicted came true. They enlil is King of annunakis (lord shiva).... Enki is his half brother who is reptilian God and chief engineer (lord vishnu).... Anu is lord Brahma.... People here just dont want to accept the truth.... Well.... Now they saying news is fake.... What about actuall video of the news?....
CNN Slowly Leaks Out 2nd Sun Brown Dwarf Star in Our Solar System Lies About Distance Much Closer - YouTube
Nibiru, CNN Reports, "Dwarf Star or Planet Found in Our Solar System" - YouTube
BBC CONFIRMED NIBIRU IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM!? - YouTube
Russian News Report NIBIRU Exists (It"s not Comet Elenin) - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom