What's new

Aleem Khan Resigns after arrest by NAB.

a very welcome approach by Aleem Khan/PTI, this is not only a test case for PTI but is the beginning of such examples there are many others among the ranks that can be tested in the waters. PTI should not resist like other parties did as corruption was their main slogan during general elections. it will be remembered during next election if they really go clean with such matters.

He would not have accepted ministry in first place if had so much moral courage I think establishment has forced him to resign it not seems as wilful act voluntarily

He would not have accepted ministry in first place if had so much moral courage I think establishment has forced him to resign it not seems as wilful act voluntarily

I disagree.

1. There is no guarantee that he is a criminal - that is for the courts to decide.

2. This resignation has nothing to do with establishment, but rather PTI standards. Babar Awan and JKT also resigned when under accusation - to not bring the party into disrepute and to make it clear no power of the state was being used in their favour.

Of course the party has leverage - it could threaten to kick them out if they don't resign, so we don't know if that threat was used behind closed doors - but in the public face, a minister merely accused of a criminal offence, has resigned to face justice in the same position as the common man.

Dude get your head out of the establishment cloud.
What if hes's indeed clean and will be able to prove it?

Let time do it's thing before jumping in with false accusations and assumptions and being negative about every right step?
As they say, you have a problem for every solution?

Very good move, and setting a precedent that others will be forced to follow in the future.

BTW what are the charges against him?

Bohat saron ko media samait is per be mot per gai ho gi or koi is ka zikar be nahi kera ga.

Another loss of ATM card in PTI
If your claim true then now Imran khan wouldn't be needing any ATM machine at all people will never vote for nawaz or zaradari again and these things setting good example and will give result in election for Imran khan.

Back
Top Bottom