What's new

Al-Zarrar MBT | News,Updates & Discussions.

A very informative video about tank armours, sorry i couldn't think of any other thread to post this video

@Ulla

yes all alzarrars are and can be fitted with ERA, ur firnd either didnt know it or lied. ur own pics show it, regarding improvements, system andminir improvents are a constant and are undertqken often but rarely publicized, stabilization, gun control and bms integration, armour uogrades all done since last few years

i didnt say tht it has no ERA... I only posted pics of the production model with and without era.

How many t-59s left to be upgraded to al-zarrar standards?

That is good question, that is depends on how big is the warfare Pakistan is planed for. I think we have 5000 pieces for sale, how many do you want??:taz:

Last edited:
That is good question, that is depends on how big is the warfare Pakistan is planed for. I think we have 5000 pieces for sale, how many do you want??:taz:

Keywords... ukraine, HIT, local upgrade of type-59, not a version of type-59 d, g etc.

seems its a new paintjob on more AZ
IMG_5821850830743.jpeg

what is the main difference between Alzarrar and alkhalid? as both are using same kind of ammunition, and electronics.

Interesting and powerfull upgrade/designe for future Al-Zarrar programm:

View attachment 180384

No YouTube here ? And what is the video about ? AZ? ? Or some general concept?

Its a general concept.
View attachment 180384

No YouTube here ? And what is the video about ? AZ? ? Or some general concept?

T-55M8A2 Typhoon - version of modernisation of T-55 main battle tanks

• Power pack with 5TDFM engine
  • Improved running gear
  • Automated movement control system with a steering handlebar control
  • Additional passive protection, built-in explosive reactive armour, optronic countermeasures system, and new fire suppression system
  • Up-to-date fire control system with over-ride facilities at the commander's station
  • Automatic loader
  • Anti-aircraft machine gun that can be aimed and fired from within the turret under complete armour protection
  • New 125 mm calibre main gun

KMDB - T-55M8A2 Typhoon - version of modernisation of T-55 main battle tanks

tifon_2l.jpg
tifon-3l.jpg

Its a general concept.

T-55M8A2 Typhoon - version of modernisation of T-55 main battle tanks

• Power pack with 5TDFM engine
  • Improved running gear
  • Automated movement control system with a steering handlebar control
  • Additional passive protection, built-in explosive reactive armour, optronic countermeasures system, and new fire suppression system
  • Up-to-date fire control system with over-ride facilities at the commander's station
  • Automatic loader
  • Anti-aircraft machine gun that can be aimed and fired from within the turret under complete armour protection
  • New 125 mm calibre main gun

KMDB - T-55M8A2 Typhoon - version of modernisation of T-55 main battle tanks

View attachment 180398 View attachment 180399

image.jpg

Does this tank has the same ERA tiles as the AK-1??And also the I've read on this forum about the new lightweight ERA developed by GIDS I guess(Don't remember correctly) where does it stand against the previous ERA and against Russian,Indian and British ERA?

Does this tank has the same ERA tiles as the AK-1??And also the I've read on this forum about the new lightweight ERA developed by GIDS I guess(Don't remember correctly) where does it stand against the previous ERA and against Russian,Indian and British ERA?

Yes it is the same, the Aorak ERA developed by IICS under GIDS conglomerate. Currently the second generation is handed over. Weight category is light to medium weight

Back
Top Bottom