What's new

Al Qaida in Iran using kids

Will I don't support theses people but don't you think the regime should stop oppress them allow them to study their native Baluchi language

All of people can study their own native language .... but not in official schools and other un-official schools under official care ... they can spend money and learn it in their private schools or private class and all of these schools are free ...

Kurd and Turks are publishing their Kurdish and Turkish books and are free to learn and talk in their native language ... an Persian can't understand my native language ....

but official document mush be written in Farsi because every Iranian should be able to read them ...

Are you want every province have their own official language !

I see so many of you who act like Nationalist and don't know any things ...

Last edited:
More photos.

resized_428060_804.jpg

resized_428059_401.jpg

resized_427733_391.jpg

تصاویر/ سوءاستفاده عوامل حادثه سراوان از کودکان‌

All of people can study their own native language .... but not in official schools and other official schools under official care ... they can spend money and learn it in their private schools or private class and all of these schools are free ...

Kurd and Turks are publishing their Kurdish and Turkish books and are free to learn and talk in their native language ... an Persian can't understand my native language ....

but official document mush be written in Farsi because every Iranian should be able to read them ...

Are you want every province have their own official language !

I see so many of you who act like Nationalist and don't know any things ...
No I am not some of these want to study their native language from school to college it's like study Spanish in USA from school to college what they going to work in country it's native language is English

No I am not some of these want to study their native language from school to college it's like study Spanish in USA from school to college what they going to work in country it's native language is English

Well , there is more than 1 milion Iranian in USA , are they teaching Persian in their schools !?

with your plane , Iran will get separated in less than 15 years .... you should think before make assumptions ...

Well , there is more than 1 milion Iranian in USA , are they teaching Persian in their schools !?

with your plane , Iran will get separated in less than 15 years .... you should think before make assumptions ...
You understood me wrong i mean like you said if iranian in USA study persian in America what's the point when going to look for work in English country that's what I mean

Back
Top Bottom