What's new

Al Qaeda's al-Zawahiri calls on Saudis to rise up

Oh give it a rest. Your leaders are just American puppets. Just cos some evil person says it as well does not change the fact that your leaders are american puppets

No actually it means just that. You and this "Evil person" are carbon copy based on your beliefs. :lol:

He only calls(barks)!! first Pakistan > Afghanistan > Saudi Arabia .. next may be USA :lol:

Your logic as usual is flawed. Just cos an evil person says milk is white and everyone say that it is white it does not follow that we we are all the same.

So if this guy prays to Allah and I do the same it means we are all the same??

Listen nothing changes the fact that one family in Saud sucks the blood of all Arabs and Muslims by becoming America and Israels lapdog

Okay explain to me one thing will you?? How is Saudi rulers "Suck the blood of all Arabs and Muslims" please explain.

just because people here(mainly pakistanis) support the ousting of your country's royal family(same as al qaeda) that dosen't mean they completely support AlQaeda on every aspect

When did Mossa claim that his thoughts were dictated to by logic lol

Okay explain to me one thing will you?? How is Saudi rulers "Suck the blood of all Arabs and Muslims" please explain.

So you accept that they are Israeli and American lapdogs?? Mind you there is too much evidence for you to deny it

When did Mossa claim that his thoughts were dictated to by logic lol

So you accept that they are Israeli and American lapdogs?? Mind you there is too much evidence for you to deny it

No actually I openly deny it. But please do answer my question first and stop beating around the bush.

(CNN) -- Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri urged people in Saudi Arabia to follow the example set by popular revolutions in Egypt, Libya and Tunisia and rise up.
"Why don't you rise up. Are you afraid of the forces of the Saudi regime and its security and army?" al-Zawahiri said in a video posted Thursday on jihadist forums, according to the SITE Intelligence Group.

The answer is simple! The Saudis either don't have the balls to finger the Royal House of Saud or they are too used to the good, decadent lifestyle - wealth, wine, women and song! Life's wonderful! Why screw it up? :cheesy:

No thanks Mr Zawahiri - may your life be in the cross hair of US navy seal very soon..

the usual teleprompter speech of AQ network!

Say something creative..lets talk about science, technology and industry?? Shall we?

You taught people how to make bombs to blow infrastructure - not how to make infrastructure...

:yawn:

I will advocate Zawahiri to change his turban style so can he mix in more with the kind of crowd which keeps the same rhetoric now a days!

Your logic as usual is flawed. Just cos an evil person says milk is white and everyone say that it is white it does not follow that we we are all the same.

So if this guy prays to Allah and I do the same it means we are all the same??

Listen nothing changes the fact that one family in Saud sucks the blood of all Arabs and Muslims by becoming America and Israels lapdog

Astonishing!!! Pakistan is receiving Saudi aid since day1 of their independence.

Astonishing!!! Pakistan is receiving Saudi aid since day1 of their independence.

India is an American proxy as is Saudi. Look at they way they defend each other. Our soldiers have been protecting those good for nothing Arab thieve family

India is an American proxy as is Saudi. Look at they way they defend each other. Our soldiers have been protecting those good for nothing Arab thieve family

Your comments seems over-rated by your Urdu media. You need to send your soldiers because you get huge Saudi aid. Saudis have upper hand and Pakistan will be an isolated and resource starved nation without Saudi Arabia's aid.

well USA ordered his puppet to saying bullshits , why !? simply because he want saying " western people see , AlQaeda is against Al Saud that mean Al saud is good !! "

Al Qaede is a good tools for USA !

Your comments seems over-rated by your Urdu media. You need to send your soldiers because you get huge Saudi aid. Saudis have upper hand and Pakistan will be an isolated and resource starved nation without Saudi Arabia's aid.
it is never about resources japan for example doesnt have any natural resources and they are a strong economy and indstrial nation
man makes money but money cant make a man better

it is never about resources japan for example doesnt have any natural resources and they are a strong economy and indstrial nation
man makes money but money cant make a man better

True but Japanese has highly skilled human resource which most of the 3rd world countries don't have. The case with Pakistan is that they were unsuccessful to create "human resources" to get rid of US aid and Saudi aid.

Back
Top Bottom