What's new

Al-Qaeda plans Ghazwa-e-Hindfor India: Intel terror recruitment targeting nation's Muslims

Can putin provide us indians with his novichok-5 chemical weapons and chimera ethnocentric bioweapons like the ones at Zhitkur base?

It will help to deal with the islamic menace effectively .
you are asking like a baby want candy from the shop lolzzzzz show some maturity my friend.

article-2694949-1FB148F000000578-669_964x629.jpg

qZRGtun.jpg

#terroristswag

Would Zaid Hamid lead AL qaeda in ghazwa-e-hind ? Our soldiers would die laughing... Guess that's al qaeda ' s plan.

Rumour has it Indian army asked omar abdullah to allocate 10 acres of land in the Kashmir Valley for unmarked Graves of the al qaeda terrorists that are supposed to be coming to India soon.

Gawaza ae -hind hope lal topi will also come along with his army of ghost on horse's with swords:D:D:D

Lal topi won't come. He bought 10000 Pakistani boys to fight with Russia in Afghanistan. He came back bot none of those boy ever returned to Pakistan.

I blame INDIA FOR THIS MESS. We have known about this threat for a long, long time. Yet, we do nothing. Just talk alll f-king day. How about leveling and dynamiting every inch of the Kashmir border to create a 5-10 mile buffer zone with mines, autmatic sensors, robots, towers and UAVs, etc? Oh whats the point, They would just exploit other loop holes like flying in from the Gulf and going to the South or coming in from Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, etc.

While I respect Doval for his aptitude, he cannot ignore what is happening outside of India. If he does, it will be a disaster for India.

Any rabid Mullahs, bomb makers, terror financiers should be targetted immediately (ASAP) with mulitple bullets to the head. Leave no room for them to re group or even breath. Target folks in the Gulf who are assisting and actively aiding.

Last edited:
Take this thread and prattle around all your frustration !:bunny:

the pic in OP , are Amaan lashker of tribal peoples who help PA .. they are no terrorist nor Al-qaida ..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom