What's new

Al-Qaeda plans final jihad for India [picture Pakistanis celebrating TTP being driven out ]

India feeling left out...?

Looks like they want some attention from the international community.

Marad was one-off incident!
I hope it doesn't happen again.

ISIS gaining in Pak: Here's why China should be more worried than India - Firstpost

What would be a fair source??? anything which aligns to your thoughts!
Right?

You're a grass variety troll, who misconstrued my post and could not comprehend my reply. You can now move out of this thread.

Actually you are grossly trolling and retarded to use bad comments without proof ?? Ask yourself why you say something like this out of context below.

[QUOTE="levina]
ISIS has more chinese and Pak members than Indians. Indian muslims 're ostensibly far more liberal when compared to muslims of other countries.[/QUOTE]

Sister, please tell me you are arrogant to make up anything hai na?

He was talking about our state.Look at his signature
How would you know?

You mean our colleges and schools?
I am not so sure!
ISIS has more chinese and Pak members than Indians. Indian muslims 're ostensibly far more liberal when compared to muslims of other countries.

Actually you are grossly trolling and retarded to use bad comments without proof ?? Ask yourself why you say something like this out of context below.

[QUOTE="levina]
ISIS has more chinese and Pak members than Indians. Indian muslims 're ostensibly far more liberal when compared to muslims of other countrie

Sister, please tell me you are arrogant to make up anything hai na?
lol
1) Bhai ji you 've misconstrued my post.
2) I have given you proof to whatever I have posted.

Last edited:
Indian hindus have extremely short memories. I for one feel much safer with a little bit of Islamic terrorism in the sub continent. To be honest I feel the last decade has shown Indians what is at stake.

Its better to be reminded of what we could lose if we are not alert.

Safe to say. Untouched till now. They can't be left alone. Mumbai, Ahmedabad,Srinagar etc have already been done. :P

If thats the case, there has been plenty of time to grow like Moss.

There are a few spores which fly through air and grow in outside soil, but it wont have a bed to grow in here in this tropical climate.

If by unfortunate turn of events it happens to crack open from seed, we have Herbisides which will ensure the eradication of the homegrown and Genetically altered seedlings and saplings.

Hope it wont happen again.But every elements worked in there including IUML,angels from across the border.
But things gone out of control just after that from IUML.
Right wings made giant base in here after that.
Perhaps @nair knows it very well.
Marad was one-off incident!
I hope it doesn't happen again.

ISIS gaining in Pak: Here's why China should be more worried than India - Firstpost

What would be a fair source??? anything which aligns to your thoughts!
Right?

You're a grass variety troll, who misconstrued my post and could not comprehend my reply. You can now move out of this thread.

Safe to say. Untouched till now. They can't be left alone. Mumbai, Ahmedabad,Srinagar etc have already been done. :P
They would shoot themselves in the foot if they hit kerala...cant say so about Bengal though. I remember reading in Forsyth Frderick's book that Kerala was a terrorist hub, and that terrorist organisations get a lot of support from this state.
So they would be fools to blow up Kerala.

Hope it wont happen again.But every elements worked in there including IUML,angels from across the border.
But things gone out of control just after that from IUML.
Right wings made giant base in here after that.
Perhaps @nair knows it very well.

There are lot of under current happening in northern kerala... Most of it doesnt see the light.... or pushed under carpet..... Both the communities are strengthening their bases...... .... I would prefer not to discuss here in PDF......

They would shoot themselves in the foot if they hit kerala...cant say so about Bengal though. I remember reading in Forsyth Frderick's book that Kerala was a terrorist hub, and that terrorist organisations get a lot of support from this state.
I think so too. Bengal on the other hand will be too soft a target.

You are right to an extent...... You will hardly see any such attacks in Kerala, or if some one try to do it, their supporters wont allow it to happen.....

Pottan valla chancumundo.Undel onnu nerethe parayanam.Ivudunnu jeevanum kondu odana.:D

There are lot of under current happening in northern kerala... Most of it doesnt see the light.... or pushed under carpet..... Both the communities are strengthening their bases...... .... I would prefer not to discuss here in PDF......

I know lot more than what i speak here :)

On my previous avatar on this forum i remember telling the mallu gang - nammude naade nashikyandu nannakilla. And I am speaking specifically about Kerala.

Kerala will save the rest of India. Kerala will show what happens when the two Abrahamic religions reach a combined 60% of the population. At that time all the Hindus from the rest of India who love being secular will run to the nearest RSS camp. Then India will be saved.

Back
Top Bottom