What's new

Al Qaeda, LeT terrorists can strike in India during WC matches

Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score
Al Qaeda, LeT terrorists can strike in India during WC matches

New Delhi, Mar 9 (PTI) Terror groups Al-Qaeda and Lashkar-e-Taiba are looking for opportunities to target the ongoing World Cup cricket matches in India and vital oil installations along the coastline, prompting the Home Ministry to sound a nation-wide alert.

A foreign intelligence agency has conveyed to India that some members of an operational cell of the terrorists could already be in the country, possibly entered via Nepal, and some more may arrive soon.

"A collateral input reveals that Al-Qaeda operatives involved in the attacks could travle to India via boat, possibly in the next few months and that these operatives could be well acquainted with maritime travel to reach their targets in quick time and could be Urdu-speaking from the Punjab province of Pakistan," the advisory sent by the Home Ministry to states said.

The Home Ministry said that as per the input, the terrorists also have plans to carry out attacks in India during the ongoing World Cup cricket competition.

The Centre has asked the states to beef up security along the coastline, oil installations and all world cup venues.

Indian Navy, Coast Guard, coastal police of the states and coastal villages have also been alerted.

Al Qaeda, LeT terrorists can strike in India during WC matches -  National News

This is very worrying news.

We need to improve India costal security, from Pakistan side a lot. And borders with Bangladesh, Nepal and Pak.

This is very worrying news.

We need to improve India costal security, from Pakistan side a lot. And borders with Bangladesh, Nepal and Pak.

Pak and Bangladesh borders are well secured, we need to secure Nepal border as soon as possible. There's no restriction on border crossing on Nepal-Indian side.

& let me too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I believe only we often are caught by conspiratorial theories but India two step ahead.

I am surprised why Pakistan nukes are not discussed or linked as usual?:undecided:

We can't lower our gaurd.!! This news is really worrying..! MF terrorists..:angry:

Let me Lough First :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

& let me too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I believe only we often are caught by conspiratorial theories but India two step ahead.

I am surprised why Pakistan nukes are not discussed or linked as usual?:undecided:

Well, terrorist attacks are quite a norm these days in your land, so its obvious for you to laugh in these matters. But India is quite concerned with its internal security. :wave:
Now continue laughing

Easy to laugh, when the Mumbai attack happened in India and devastated the whole nation.

India has to observe activities of Shev-Sina to make event peaceful.
BTW we hope that all cricket event will end smooth & with peace.

India has to observe activities of Shev-Sina to make event peaceful.
BTW we hope that all cricket event will end smooth & with peace.

So when was the last time you heard Shiv-sena killed hundreds of innocent civilians?
All they can do is to vandalize some greeting cards shop in Valentines day.

So when was the last time you heard Shiv-sena killed hundreds of innocent civilians?
All they can do is to vandalize some greeting cards shop in Valentines day.

Its a dream for them to equate Shiv Sena with their own Religious fanatics...

If there was a attack to happen on a cricket game it would have happened by now and since there ain't been one i think you Indians can relax. The security is tight and has been, you guys have survived hosting the commonwealth you will defiently be able to host the cricket tornament without no problem.

If there was a attack to happen on a cricket game it would have happened by now and since there ain't been one i think you Indians can relax. The security is tight and has been, you guys have survived hosting the commonwealth you will defiently be able to host the cricket tornament without no problem.

yeah you are right but terrorist needs just 1 simple mistake and they will do there job...! I know security will be tight 99.99% but that 00.01% is always there be it any country!! That thing remains whether it is US or uganda..!! so we need to be prepared for any such attack!!

And yeah it dosen't matter that if terrorist will get success in there plan or they will get killed by security forces....What matters will be the Headline accross the world on news channels that such or such attack happen in such a country by a world famous terrorist organisation and its Impact..! More dangeruos thing is the aftermath after any such attack......as you know what happen in pakistan..no one is willing to play there....so tha same situation can happen here...life is more important to everyone than a Game!

Back
Top Bottom