What's new

Al-Qaeda Calls For Holy War Against China

huh. i wonder why Al-qaeda only threatend to attack those countries whom US wants to invade or weaken?

why al-qaeda never threatened to take revange killing of Bosnian Muslims?

huh. i wonder why Al-qaeda only threatend to attack those countries whom US wants to invade or weaken?

That is because they are the handy work of Mr Zbig brzezinski working to further the US agenda of circling China and Russia the only two powers realy able to seriously under mine the US and NATO.

As Mr Zbig brzezinski so happily says that radicle Islam is our Bulwark against Russia and China. No wonder the Mosavi faction in Iran are chanting anti russia anti china slogans.

Muslims are not terrorist "najdi" radicals are terrorist. :pakistan:

That is because they are the handy work of Mr Zbig brzezinski working to further the US agenda of circling China and Russia the only two powers realy able to seriously under mine the US and NATO.

As Mr Zbig brzezinski so happily says that radicle Islam is our Bulwark against Russia and China. No wonder the Mosavi faction in Iran are chanting anti russia anti china slogans.

Muslims are not terrorist "najdi" radicals are terrorist. :pakistan:

Yes rightly said. Most of radical organisations of Muslims have been formed by US and the yankees are funding and nurturing them. They set well with US agenda.

Well said. But pretty soon it will be labeled as a conspiracy theory.

They are not going to attack china directly. IIRC last time they tried to Kill Chinese in Algeria.

China should Bomb the Islamic Terrorist Camps in the Muslim World using J-10s armed with LBGs.

Thats because Al Qaeda was created by US. I thought after Bin Laden their ways separated, but I was wrong - US and other West countries funded and armed Al Qaeda just fine in Libya, now in Syria, and making deals for them to attack Iran and it seems soon China too :disagree:

All hail to the biggest state sponsor of terrorism in the World - US! :usflag:

But China will have an advantage. Since no foreign reporters are allowed in countryside to make documentaries, they can kill millions of muslims in without al-qaeda knowing...

Folks,
Before you troll, please do check the thread time lines and then refrain. Why wakeup a 3 year old thread without any data?

Back
Top Bottom