What's new

Al-Qaeda assassin worked for MI6

He also forgot that India supported the LTTE for 15 years against Sri Lanka to appease, & to curtail their own separatists' 'tendencies' in Tamil Nadu.

I'll tell you I don't much about that episode in great detail - but I do know that the world would be calling India the harborer of terrorists if so. and if India indeed did it- shame on them. they should be taken to task on it ... no qualms here in saying that unlike you folks. jail and hang all responsible. try them in Hague-- but alas nobody has said anything or done anything perhaps because you just made another "conspiracy" ' up?

I'll tell you I don't much about that episode in great detail - but I do know that the world would be calling India the harborer of terrorists if so. and if India indeed did it- shame on them. they should be taken to task on it ... no qualms here in saying that unlike you folks. jail and hang all responsible. try them in Hague-- but alas nobody has said anything or done anything perhaps because you just made another "conspiracy" ' up?

perhaps you should just read the article again and then go back and view my posts where i repeatedly mention that I am basing my knowledge on what is stated in the article

neither you nor I are privvy to the details....so chill out and learn to read slowly and properly. Nothing to do with conspiracy theories.

the real conspiracy theorists are indians who blame ISI even when a stampede takes place at your temples

perhaps you should just read the article again and then go back and view my posts where i repeatedly mention that I am basing my knowledge on what is stated in the article

neither you nor I are privvy to the details....so chill out and learn to read slowly and properly. Nothing to do with conspiracy theories.

the real conspiracy theorists are indians who blame ISI even when a stampede takes place at your temples

huh, are you coming undone? what is this reply to? did you even read the post I was replying to?

He also forgot that India supported the LTTE for 15 years against Sri Lanka to appease, & to curtail their own separatists' 'tendencies' in Tamil Nadu.Original Post By bilalhaider

huh, are you coming undone? what is this reply to? did you even read the post I was replying to?

you are asking me what you outta be askin yourself

as for LTTE -- support and largesse to such an organization is neither new nor out of the ordinary for hindustan...i do hope for the sake of Sri Lanka that there is no such resurgence; anyyywaz

If the accusations are true then doesn't that mean that other countries are actively attacking Pakistan and its people?

well even Pakistani government knows that but they are focusing on how to make money for themselves

This is not dissent though - this wacko talk like those 911 conspiracy theorists. Unless you think they too are 'dissenters'. If a Pakistani says all suicide missions are paid by Christan's in Pakistan, would you not think that was wacko talk? mmm wait a minute - maybe bad example, given you think Mi6 was behind killing the French.

dude stop bringing religion in,

It is like we caught Al Qaeda members in our hands, then CIA and M16 crush.

I am plenty sure, CIA will publish soon or later saying- M16 a terrorist organizations associate with Al Qeada, terrorists.

:drag:

It is like we caught Al Qaeda members in our hands, then CIA and M16 crush.

I am plenty sure, CIA will publish soon or later saying- M16 a terrorist organizations associate with Al Qeada, terrorists.

:drag:

Not gonna happen!.. UK is lapdog of US.. as long as it keeps licking their feet UK will be okay..

You are not dissenting , you are coming up w/ absurd conspiracies. And where did you come up with another conspiracy of concentration camps- LOL? - you are hitting them out of the park on the conspiracy theories today.

I can believe in whatever I want, I live in a free country where a difference of opinions is allowed. It's not like Europe where denying the Holocaust puts you into jail (although I do/of course believe that the Holocaust happened).

Makes no sense-- the terrorist in question attacked western interest too. good lord man...

Well terrorists have been attacking Pakistani and Saudi interests too. Using Jihadis does'nt mean that you are immune to blowback.

In the 1980s, the same people were freedom fighters fighting against evil soviet empire.

The fact is that intelligence agencies from US, UK, Pakistan, Saudis were all allied together in creating the "Jihadi Frankenstein" and most of them have suffered blowback from these policies. Infact, Pakistanis and Saudis have suffered the most as compared to the US and UK.

But ofcourse you will not here about the US and UK backing the same elements as much as you will hear about say Pakistan or Saudis backing those elements in 1980s and 1990s.

Well terrorists have been attacking Pakistani and Saudi interests too. Using Jihadis does'nt mean that you are immune to blowback.

In the 1980s, the same people were freedom fighters fighting against evil soviet empire.

The fact is that intelligence agencies from US, UK, Pakistan, Saudis were all allied together in creating the "Jihadi Frankenstein" and most of them have suffered blowback from these policies. Infact, Pakistanis and Saudis have suffered the most as compared to the US and UK.

But ofcourse you will not here about the US and UK backing the same elements as much as you will hear about say Pakistan or Saudis backing those elements in 1980s and 1990s.

India created & used the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan. The same thing with the LTTE/TELO & the Mukti Bahini to attack the Sri Lankan & Pakistani governments as well. India is no angel. Every country with 'aspirations' does these kinds of activities to an extent, & absolving India from blame isn't right.

Huh? sry, you are making no sense. They recruited the guy to get information about terrorist not knowing he was hoodwinking them- not knowing he was killing civilians himself , not knowing he was directly responsible of killing Europeans, not knowing he was planning attacks against the very interest he was recruited to provide safegaurds on ... get it? it's really that simple.

You guys never see the terrorist for what they are- you seem to be punch drunk and blind about conspiracies.

Flash news: Nobody is interested in Pakistan edging to a failed state- it's bad for the region and world. The goal is not create another Afghanistan , hot bed of terrorists to attack all over the world!

Yeah right, hoodwinking them...
That's the best you can come up with ??

I know you are not interested in Pakistan, but I am.

If someone attacks Pakistan, he's an enemy. No hoodwinking, no rogue agent, just a plain terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom